Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Soap Leaves! A New AWarmHeart Product!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Soap Leaves! A New AWarmHeart Product! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  10:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
New! Soap Leaves!
(and free shipping to farmgirls)

One of my fondest memories of visiting at my grandmother's house was to always have my own "Guest Soap". These little soaps were always so pretty and I felt so special that I got something so elegant. Her guest soaps were always arrayed in a beautiful dish or on a special embellished hand towel.

Soap Leaves offer elegance and flexibility. I have found that I prefer to take my own soaps with me when I travel. Conventional soaps are often a detergent and not a true soap. Conventional soaps make my skin feel as if a scum is left behind, and often dry my skin as well. My soap leaves are the perfect size to be packed in a case and last for about 3 showers worth. You can also set them out for guests to use, allowing each to have their own soap. The soap leaves are created in a mold which gives them a round shape with a fluted edge. Each package of Soap leaves will weigh approximately 5 ounces, giving you the equivalent of one Freestyle Straight Cut bar of soap.

And as always, Free Shipping to Farmgirls! Simply choose the "Pick up" option on checkout!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  6:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Do you have pics? Thanks.

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  8:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Karen! I am working on getting pics soon. My camera is broken right now so either a farmgirl friend here in town is going to help me, or we will have to wait until my camera comes back from Sony.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Soap Leaves! A New AWarmHeart Product! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page