Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Thank You For A Nice Friday :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thank You For A Nice Friday :) Next Topic  

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  7:01:59 PM  Show Profile
I just wanted to say thank you all for such a nice day. I cleaned and cooked and read lots of nice posts all day long today...I am so glad I joined you all..I don't usually post much, but I always read what you all have to say. thank you, Sherry

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  7:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
:D That is often how I feel. Isn't it great to feel that you have friends at your finger tips- whenever you want to go chat? One farmgirl friend and I were talking as we picked berries and we remarked how it is nice that no matter when you log on, you don't feel "left behind" since the posts stay put in contrast to a Chat Room where if you aren't logged on and reading, you miss the conversation.

I also find a lot of inspiration in everyone here on the board. Sometimes I find myself thinking what the other farmgirls would do and it makes me get that little bit more done or find that little bit more pleasure in what I am doing.

By the way- I love your tag line! :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  7:31:55 PM  Show Profile
Everyday is a Nice day once you find MJ Farmgirls. I really would miss not checking the forum out each day. I am an early riser and Up way before hubby so...It is the 2nd thing I do each morning when I get up.. (making Coffe and pouring a cup is#1 )

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  05:05:03 AM  Show Profile
Aww, thanks, Alee. I found it in an inspirational book pertaining to 9/11 about 5 years ago...it's how I feel in a nutshell.

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  08:09:38 AM  Show Profile
This is indeed a very special place!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thank You For A Nice Friday :) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: