Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Got my New Issue of the Magazine!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Got my New Issue of the Magazine!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  09:33:04 AM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
Today when I opened my mailbox,there was the December/January issue of our beautiful magazine!!! I can't WAIT to see all the holiday goodies and I will SLOWLY savor this issue! Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Member, Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter

clux64
True Blue Farmgirl

162 Posts

Celeste
Blair NE
USA
162 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  10:12:47 AM  Show Profile
I'm hoping to get mine today....in the meantime, I found the Dec/Jan issue at our local Pamida, but it was on a top shelf almost fully hidden behind some other, less interesting magazines. I bought one to hold me over until my subscription arrives--I'll pass it on to my good friend that isn't familiar with MJF. I also moved the obscured MFJ magazines to a more visible shelf at the previously mentioned Pamida--did I do a bad thing?

Celeste

"No matter where you go, there you are"
--Confucious

www.urbanprairiehome.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

NotQuiteJuneCleaver
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Susan
Shreveport LA
USA
222 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  11:43:00 AM  Show Profile
Got mine...and was very excited to see an apron I made right there on page 91!

Susan ~ FARMGIRL SISTER #15
AKA TheSoapMaven who lost nearly 700 posts by changing her name! :(
http://www.thesoapmaven.com http://www.notquitejunecleaver.com
There is immeasurable value in what I do. I won't ever believe otherwise.
Go to Top of Page

lacisne88
True Blue Farmgirl

1181 Posts

Chelsey
Lake Stevens Washington
USA
1181 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  01:22:11 AM  Show Profile
It is a beautiful magazine and I loved the apron Susan!

Chelsey
Farmgirl Sister #283

http://farmgirlpleasures.blogspot.com/

http://aminiatureworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  09:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
I LOVE the apron, too!!!! I want to make one exactly like it. It's just gorgeous!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Member, Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  09:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
I am on pins and needles waiting to find a copy!!!

Marcy #257

When I stand before God at the end of my life I hope that I would not have a bit of talent left and could say “I used everything You gave me”.(erma bombeck)
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  09:29:17 AM  Show Profile
I got mine too. So many wonderful articles to read. I had to put off reading until later because I was busy making dinner for guests.

Wasn't it a lovely day here yesterday? Temps in the 70's, but for the wind, well can't have everything. I enjoyed the day anyway.
Now to enjoy the magazine.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

lorijarrett
True Blue Farmgirl

112 Posts

Lori
Norfolk NY
USA
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  09:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Send lorijarrett a Yahoo! Message
I just subscribed about a week and 1/2 ago. Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get your first issue? Should I be lookin on the bookshelf for her Dec/Jan issue? I can always give to my daughter if it comes in soon. Just wondering. Thanks!

Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  10:53:03 AM  Show Profile
I got mine this week to I dearly loved the pages of yo yos, The food was scrumptious. Great job on this Mj. Ging to pick up some for some friends and family

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  10:53:53 AM  Show Profile
Still waiting here.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  11:15:22 AM  Show Profile
Hey, NJ you will get your mag SOON! I know I just got mine and 14 pages were ripped in half. I think the mail is lots slower this time of year---although I think subscribers should get their magazines before the retail outlets. 'Nuff said. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  11:38:45 AM  Show Profile
Mine came yesterday...simply lovely!! I havn't had many spare moments...but tonight, after hosting a baby shower and after milking, and getting everyone to bed..I plan to read read read and enjoy. so far I have just done some skimming!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

abigailc1973
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

abigail
orlando fl
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  3:42:22 PM  Show Profile
Mine came today. It's another amazing issue. I glanced at it over dinner- what can be better than a new issue of Mary Jane, hot chicken pot pie and a glass of sweet tea? I can't wait to take more time to look at it. I'm so excited.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  4:08:17 PM  Show Profile
Nothing here yet.

Kris
Go to Top of Page

carycamille
True Blue Farmgirl

163 Posts

Camille
Cathlamet Washington
USA
163 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  5:06:15 PM  Show Profile
I got mine yesterday and I can't wait to make carmels!! OH they look SOOO good!!!! I just love getting MJ's mag. I start reading it first, then I skim to see what else I have to look forward too, then it's back to reading it from cover to cover. So much fun!

Camille
Go to Top of Page

LauraH
True Blue Farmgirl

305 Posts

Laura
North Creek New York
USA
305 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  10:12:53 AM  Show Profile
Darn, I have been waiting for mine..I am hoping for some inspiration on christmas ideas that are nice but frugal!!

http://cottagekids-laura.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lorijarrett
True Blue Farmgirl

112 Posts

Lori
Norfolk NY
USA
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  10:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Send lorijarrett a Yahoo! Message
I just subscribed recently so hope I am able to get my issue! It's the hardest part isn't it? Waiting for something to come in the mail? LOL

Farmgirl at Heart #397
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  2:44:08 PM  Show Profile
I was at Tractor Supply and there were the new magazines. I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet.

Why do the stores get them first? I wanted to pick it up and look but I'll just wait patiently for mine to come.

Kris
Go to Top of Page

Yaya
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

38 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  3:07:28 PM  Show Profile
I also got mine a couple of days ago. I am just SO happy and thrilled with my issue. I am so glad I subscribed. Now I don't have to wonder when the new issues come out. I know I'll get it in a timely manner and that is so great! I have to say MJF just keeps getting better and better! I cannot recommend it enough to everyone. Thank you for working so hard to put out a product that is EXCELLENT!!
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  6:11:03 PM  Show Profile
What a treasure we found in subscribing to MJ Magazine right? I Love getting it. & Gave a Surprise subscription to my SIL for a christmas gift. She is going to love it too...

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  07:45:09 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
got ours yesterday while making christmas presents for each other the girls all got squeels when they saw them selves thanks MJ and Carol.

take care
Sunshine
wendy harbaugh

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
Farmgirl Sister #115
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store vintage threadshttp://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=79144
Go to Top of Page

Gking
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Greg
Norwalk CT
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  05:25:30 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by kristin sherrill

I was at Tractor Supply and there were the new magazines. I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet.

Why do the stores get them first? I wanted to pick it up and look but I'll just wait patiently for mine to come.

Kris

Subscribers are scheduled to receive their issues prior to newsstands displaying them for sale. With over 5000 stores carrying MJF and the fact that the Postal Service, UPS and Fedex can't always be relied on to deliver exactly when we want them to, there are times where our schedule is off a bit. We continue to monitor delivery times and adjust our schedule accordingly.

Kris - in your case, you place a "bill-me" order and received your Oct/Nov issue. We do not send subsequent issues out until subscriptions are paid in full. When we ran the first batch of mailing labels for the Dec/Jan issue, your subscription was not yet paid. We have since received your payment and your label was in batch #2. It mailed a few days after the initial batch. Your Dec/Jan issue should arrive soon.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

lorijarrett
True Blue Farmgirl

112 Posts

Lori
Norfolk NY
USA
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  06:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Send lorijarrett a Yahoo! Message
Greg, you are a gem. Thanks for that quick response! I can't wait to get my first issue. The waiting is the hardest part! LOL
Take care. Lori

Farmgirl at Heart #397
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4737 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4737 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  2:56:25 PM  Show Profile
My issue hasn't showed up yet in the mail. I sure hope it gets here tomorrow.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2008 :  3:37:49 PM  Show Profile
Got it today!

Kris
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  4:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Still waiting.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Badgebadger
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Bookclub Coordinator
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Got my New Issue of the Magazine!!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page