Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 MJF magazines for sale/trade *UPDATE & apology*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic MJF magazines for sale/trade *UPDATE & apology* Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  07:47:54 AM  Show Profile
Ladies, the magazines are spoken for, and I apologize to those of you who tried to email me. I changed my email address a few months ago because for some reason I started getting all sorts of advertisements for sexual aids. No matter how often I tried to remove myself from these lists, nothing worked. The only way I can figure I got on the list is that one day I mistyped a URL and went to a very nasty-looking site, but I didn't enter past the "Only enter if you're 21" message. I guess my email got in their database anyway. I finally changed my email address, and I mistakenly thought I had fixed it everywhere. I've fixed it here under my profile now, so if you need to email me, it's fixed. Thanks again for your patience!

I have the following MaryJanesFarm magazines in excellent condition, from a smoke-free home. If you are interested in one or all, please EMAIL me. The next few weeks will be really hectic for me, and I will be sure to get your message if you email.

I will be taking any that are left to my local used book store, so if you are interested, please let me know before Thanksgiving.

If you are interested in a trade, the things I am looking for include: vintage dish towels (embroidered preferred) -- white with primarily red trim or embroidery; vintage dinner plates and salad plates (some chips are fine -- I am cutting them in 1/2 and using them for the border around my garden); other vintage items. All vintage items will be considered, so don't be afraid to ask!

The magazines are:

No Place Like Home
Backcountry Food Issue
The Art of the Egg
Plateful
Handful
Shoulder to the Wheel

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

Please email me for all your BeautiControl needs!

Edited by - happymama58 on Nov 10 2008 3:25:48 PM

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  09:59:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Patti!
I'm highly interested although I don't have anything that you are looking for. How much would you be asking for for them? Maybe I can buy them. Let me know please!
Have a great weekend!
Laura Marie # 369
Go to Top of Page

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  12:51:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Patti. I have 4 robins egg blue fire king plates that I never use. They are still in good condition with no cracks. They have a circle on the plate inside of them, I don't know what it was for, maybe to put a cup or something on it. If you would rather have dishtowels, I don't have any vintage ones but I have some flour sack dishtowels that I've been meaning to embroider and I could do something in redwork for you. I would like all of the magazines, b/c I only have the current issue. Just let me know. Thanks, Tammy

Best farm wishes
Go to Top of Page

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  3:54:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Patti
Every email I have been sending to you has been bouncing back to me. I've even tried through different accounts. I don't know what's going on.
Yes, I would love them all and I will get a money order in the mail to you tomorrow. I just need your address.
Do you have another email address that I can try?
Thank you so much!
Laura Marie
Go to Top of Page

lorijarrett
True Blue Farmgirl

112 Posts

Lori
Norfolk NY
USA
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  05:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Send lorijarrett a Yahoo! Message
I too tried to email early yesterday morning, I didn't hear anything back but didn't realize that there was a problem with your email. Darn....well since it appears that you have sold the magazines, if anyone else out there has extra copies I would love to barter for them. I am relatively new and don't have most of her magazines. Thanks everyone! lori

Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic MJF magazines for sale/trade *UPDATE & apology* Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page