Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2008 :  05:39:39 AM  Show Profile
I'm off to start raking again, but I felt like I needed to post a few picture first. Don't like to leave the same thing on there to long. Its not easy being so obsessive!

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2008 :  05:51:58 AM  Show Profile
you are so creative the way you group things together! is all this in your house or do you have a shop, too? if it is in your house, how big of a house do you have??! and i want one that size, too!!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2008 :  05:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
I love the way you put interesting things in glass jars and wooden containers. I get such great ideas from you! :D Maybe I need to drink more coffee so my brain would kind of speed up and have better ideas! LOL! ;)

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2008 :  06:31:31 AM  Show Profile
Janice, I find the best ideas are stolen ones.. and yes Coffee would speed things up...I am going for a cup now...and I agree Nancy has a flare for decorating with stuff.. (as on her blog I have seen.)

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2008 :  06:31:40 AM  Show Profile
Sue,
All the pictures are in my house, my very small house. Its a three bedroom cape.My kids are not at home anymore, so that gave me two extra rooms to play in. I have a full basement, so that is where my sewing and crafting, and laundry, and lots of shelves are. My upstairs room is pretty big,so I have a lot of fun playing with that. I have a full walk in attic. But it really is a small house. I sometimes wonder how five of us lived here.
So Sue and Janice, thankyou, and yes Janice a little coffee can do wonders.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2008 :  11:38:47 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, I love your embroidery work and your doll looks great next to it. I like the chicken farm too, and of course, buttons, we all need to be ready in case of a button shortage....

I just got back from my annual quilt holiday get together before half the group departs for warmer climes, I wasn't going to go, but my friend Carol forced me to, and it was good to get out. Lots of food, I was a bum and just brought cider, but that was okay, because everyone always makes too much. The coffee was good too...The only problem was the house we had it at, it's this huge old bed and breakfast Victorian ark that has no heating and it's right near the water so it was freezing. I remembered that from last year and wore my leggings and my fingerless gloves, so I looked like a professional bum, but at least I didn't freeze too much. Last year I thought any number of people were just going to tip over and shatter. I think next year I'll suggest holding it in a location with some heat, I'm getting to o old to put up with this nonsense.

Yes, it is hard being obsessive, but you are so very good at it, and you know your grateful farmgirl friends are always waiting for your next tidbit....

Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic posted a few pictures Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page