Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 need clarification on pattern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic need clarification on pattern Next Topic  

eskimobirdlady
True Blue Farmgirl

700 Posts

connie
fairbanks ak
USA
700 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  6:52:28 PM  Show Profile  Send eskimobirdlady a Yahoo! Message
this sweater i am making has a portion of the body that is turned under for the hem, the pattern says to knit until the body measures 12 inches before doign the next pattern. would this include the hem? if i didnt make that clear i will post a portion of the patterns exact words. it is a dale of norway pattern. thanks in advance. peace connie in alaska

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  8:37:34 PM  Show Profile
From what you said already it sounds like the hem would be the next pattern.

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

eskimobirdlady
True Blue Farmgirl

700 Posts

connie
fairbanks ak
USA
700 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  12:35:29 AM  Show Profile  Send eskimobirdlady a Yahoo! Message
arrgh might help if i read the pattern morecarefu! as i was typing in the directions to send i read "work until body measures 12 5/8" FROM THE FOLD LINE! geesh i am sorryfor the trouble. i am so obtuse at times! thanks for the help. peace connie in alaska
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic need clarification on pattern Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page