windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4272 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4272 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  03:43:59 AM  Show Profile
Welcome, got your email, but could not reply. Said your address was not valid??? Welcome to MJF, and enjoy.

Michele

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  3:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hello Michele, my email is correct now(I believe). Thanks for the welcome. I love this website! I wish I had found it sooner. I look forward to making a lot of friends.

Julie
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient." --Aristotle
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  3:39:38 PM  Show Profile
Hello Julie, a big WELCOME to the forum.. From Klamath Falls Oregon, You will love the farmgirls here.!

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  4:31:02 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Julie! I know how you feel about wishing you had found this website sooner! I have a friend that is from WI, I think Shinoka or something like that!

Best farm wishes
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  4:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hello Everyone! This website is like..."coming in from the cold after spending the afternoon outside doing chores". I can't wait to get to know you ladies. There is sooo much to read. I find that I can easily loose hours just catching up on what's happening on this website.

Tammy* I don't know about Shinoka, but, it would be interesting to find out how close your friend is to me. Is she a farmgirl too?

Cheryl* I almost took your saying. I love that one.

Julie

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4745 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4745 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  6:35:36 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Julie! I'm Michele's (Windy Pines) cousin. She's been super busy getting her farm ready for winter. I'll let her know you responded. By the way, where is Arcadia?

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2008 :  6:53:36 PM  Show Profile
Julie *ClaireSky* you must visit my blogsite..I agree with you I Love this farmgirl website. I have really met some great farmgirls here.. *psssssssst I am giving away a surprise box to 2 lucky farmgirls..ThanksGiving Day 9 Pm you must enter..Hurry. go!.

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Edited by - K-Falls Farmgirl on Nov 09 2008 6:54:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  03:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Arcadia is situated along the Trempealeau River and is 30 minutes north of La Crosse. La Crosse is situated along the Mississippi River and is in west-central Wisconsin.

Julie

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4745 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4745 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  07:07:31 AM  Show Profile
Wow, that's a beautiful area you live in! My parents have a house in Hayward. We have been going up there since 1964.

My great-grandparents homesteaded in Bruce back nearly 100 years ago. My "Windy Pines" cousin, Michele, farms that same property. Her mom and dad (JanetF) live on the old homstead farm house sight. Maybe you two can meet up somewhere, I know she would love to meet a farmgirl near her part of WI.

Welcome again to the forum! I know you'll love it here. We all do!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2008 :  7:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the welcome ladies! That would be great if we could meet. I would be interested in how she has her meetings. Being new to this I am not sure how to have a meeting. Any suggestions?

Julie

Go to Top of Page

paradiseplantation
True Blue Farmgirl

1277 Posts

julie
social springs community Louisiana
USA
1277 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2008 :  05:46:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Julie! A big Southern welcome from one of the Louisiana farm girls. My mom's originally from Milkwaukee and Lake Geneva, and my great uncle had a dairy farm somewhere around there. It's beautiful country up there! Glad you could join us!

from the hearts of paradise...
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic hello quilt14me - Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page