Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Questions about ebay stores
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Questions about ebay stores Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  8:55:01 PM  Show Profile
Dh has been selling on ebay off & on almost since it's beginning, and since we moved out to the country it's been more off than on. Between building the house (still doing some finish work), 2 surgeries, clearing land, taking care of critters, his paying job, etc., etc., he's just been too busy. I've listed some things here & there, and now I'd really like to list a ton of things.

We have stuff in storage we haven't seen for 3 years, stuff in boxes downstairs, and stuff I want to get rid off because I'm purging everything I don't love. I've been thinking of opening an ebay store. I did some checking and realize there are several options, price-wise. Beyond that, I'm fairly ignorant.

For those of you with ebay stores, what do you recommend and what can you tell me about how it actually works. Also, I'd love to hear your words of widsom -- tips, warnings, that sort of thing.

tia

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

Please email me for all your BeautiControl needs!

mandymcar
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Mandy
Montana
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2008 :  3:24:24 PM  Show Profile
Look at www.prostores.com

You can manage all of your products there and then bump them right into ebay. They have a 30 day free trial. It is really slick once you figure out the back end. It looks really professional if you do some nice photography to go with it.

Mandy

www.twistedspoon.biz

http://mcar.smugmug.com
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Questions about ebay stores Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page