Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What is on the Agenda for today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What is on the Agenda for today? Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  08:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Today I am going to be very busy! I have a few things to get into the mail, I have the house to clean, and then this afternoon and evening we have a wedding to go to! It should be a busy but overall enjoyable day!

What are you doing today?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  10:26:47 AM  Show Profile
I'm holding an open house for a fellow real estate agent today, then it's laundry, housework time. Tonite is our church annual hayride.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

rhondacate
True Blue Farmgirl

234 Posts

Rhonda
Janesville CA
USA
234 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  10:30:10 AM  Show Profile
My list is long! :)

Housework.

I've got to get some stuff planted before it gets too cold.

Get a gift for a baby shower.

And about 50 other things. :)

~Rhonda
Go to Top of Page

ranchmama
True Blue Farmgirl

360 Posts

Elise
Rosebud MT
USA
360 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  11:41:23 AM  Show Profile
We've all ready done our morning.. lol drove around and put out salt for the cows in one pasture, took about 2 hrs. Then Ben wanted to drive the heifer pasture to see if there were any they missed the other day, saw 3 cows and 2 calves..

Now kids are napping and I am stitching, Ben is driving around checking water tanks and killing time till 2:30 when the Iowa Hawk game starts. I'll clean as I go today, lol or might not do much if at all!

Every Child Deserves Our Love &
A Bear of Their Own
http://ATeddyForKeeps.org

http://ranchmama.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  12:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Elise- Sounds like a great morning! I made banana bread and a take-and-bake pizza that was made before my eyes at Costco yesterday. In a about and hour I am going to get all dolled up for our friend's wedding.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

wild daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Madelynne
Billings Montana
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  12:51:40 PM  Show Profile
I am going to finish my apron. I hope to show it off at our next meeting at my house.

Madelynne
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  6:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Madelynne- I can't wait to see it! I bet it looks fantastic!

Just got back from the Wedding. It was in an old Train Depot. Very beautiful ceremony and it was great to see friends and get out of the house for a bit. Nora got really tired though so we did have to leave a bit early.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

fionalovesshrek
True Blue Farmgirl

186 Posts

Paige
kinston North Carolina
USA
186 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  6:51:20 PM  Show Profile
I had some friends over this morning to rake the roof, then I raked the front yard. Then we hung out two loads of laundry, went to WalMart to see if we could find costumes half off, then to Geri's for waffle supper, some knitting, chasing chickens and relaxing fellowship. A few phone calls from hubby rounded out the goodness of the day, and now we're settling down w/ s'mores and a nice fire in the woodstove.
P~

www.fionaswampington.blogspot.com

http://homespunhensfarmgirlchapter.blogspot.com/
Man, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many accomplishments, owes his existence to a six inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains.
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  6:51:54 PM  Show Profile
I did everything I planned today, except for washing windows. I did bake cookies, clean the house, do laundry, run to the grocery store, mow the lawn, rake leaves, burn branches, and made dinner for my sons! So I don't feel too bad about the windows.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

ranchmama
True Blue Farmgirl

360 Posts

Elise
Rosebud MT
USA
360 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  06:21:47 AM  Show Profile
Today, I will try to get everything done that I didn't do yesterday!
Feed the kids first off here, by then the 1st load of laundry should be done. I'll have laundry all day I'm afraid...
The pick up the house, fix lunch and supper... get the kids outside and run off lots of energy. I'll try to get some stitching in while listing to The Cowboy Show her at 9 am

Every Child Deserves Our Love &
A Bear of Their Own
http://ATeddyForKeeps.org

http://ranchmama.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  06:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I need to do homework today!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  06:51:47 AM  Show Profile
Today will be a rerun of yesterday. Working in the garden. I should be cleaning house and planned to do that as soon as we got a good frost and I could quit canning. But now the weather is perfect for working out so I am cleaning up the gardens. Going to do some trimming with the weed eater and run the mower with the bag to catch the leaves for the compost pile. Got a load of laundry in the washer and will fix lunch and supper. Should bake Ole Ron a sugar free pumpkin pie but I'll have to be bribed. Oh, and I still have 3 5 gal buckets of apples in my utility room.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  12:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sounds like you are busy again Belle!

I have been at school for 2, almost 3 hours. The first hour was waiting around because I had forgotten to "Fall back" with daylight savings time and didn't realize the library wasn't open yet. Oops. Oh well. For the past hour and a half I have been slogging through my college homework. But I am getting it done so that is the important thing, right?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  2:31:57 PM  Show Profile
Yes Alee, get that homework done! I know what you are going through. Not me, but my daughter went to college and raised a family at the same time. She graduated with her bachelors the same day that her daughter graduated from high school. I felt bad for her because she had worked so hard and didn't get to "walk". Oh well, she got her degree and the job she wanted. So you hang in there, it will be worth it.

As far as what I got done today, not as planned. I baked a pie and a pie shell for a cream pie then went outside. I was working taking down the tomato plants and cages and grandson came to work on the water garden. He got in the pond and we pulled out all the way overgrown plants. Cut the lillies back and put them back in the pond and decided not to put most of the plants back in. What a mess. We have been talking about not having any plants or fish and just a fountain. At least it wouldn't multiply. Got my chores done and now I am resting before supper. Oh, I started on cleaning up the rose garden but didn't get far. Another day.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  3:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Still at school! I have a few more math problems to work through and then another test take. Then I have to head home to finish up there as I have to be there to access part of my course. Well, if I had my password memorized I could do everything here...but I guess that is another story! LOL

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  5:00:49 PM  Show Profile
Biggest things on today's agenda: finish grading papers by 9 am tomorrow for report cards, and give the new horse his worming medicine. Horse did great, and here I am posting instead of grading...actually between grading as a mental health break. :)

We make a difference. http://huckleberrywine.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  5:03:44 PM  Show Profile
I just got home from Denver... about 2 hours ago, First thing I did was read my mail & Voted ( ballot ready to take to town in the morning) turned up the heat in the house brrr its kinda cold and raining out. Did laundry and now checking into the forum. Hi everyone!

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  5:23:04 PM  Show Profile
Oh Yes, Diana (dkelewae) Thank you for the book it arrived while I was away but I got it today! I am going to enjoy reading it. Thank You for drawing my name!

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic What is on the Agenda for today? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page