Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Enjoy every moment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Enjoy every moment Next Topic  

velvetcadi7
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Amy
Galva IL
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2008 :  08:13:32 AM  Show Profile
This summer a friend of mine sent an e-mail asking for prayers for her 7 year old grandson. He was playing in the yard while his dad was frying chicken in a turkey fryer. He tripped over the gas cord and pulled the fryer down on himself. He was severly burned but very lucky because most of it was on his back. His face was spared. He has been recovering wonderfully and his momma and daddy just moved into a new house. I just got another e-mail from my friend that her SIL (Dad of this little boy) was killed at work on Thursday morning!

How quickly life can change.

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2008 :  10:18:21 AM  Show Profile
That is almost more grief that one family can be expected to bear. This family will be in my prayers and thoughts. And thank you for the reminder of how precious life is and how quickly it can change.

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2008 :  11:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Amy! That is so sad! That poor family!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2008 :  12:21:15 PM  Show Profile
Amy, I will be praying for this family. What a horrible time they are going thru. We never know when our time is going to be up we just have to be ready all the time and hope that the time we have spent with our family is enough to let them know we love them for a lifetime.
Blessings, Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Enjoy every moment Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page