Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Quilting and Needlework Books for Sale/Barter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Quilting and Needlework Books for Sale/Barter Next Topic  

okiequilter
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Cathy

USA
249 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  11:32:56 AM  Show Profile
THE BOOKS HAVE ALL SOLD ~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! 11/01/08
Hello, Farmgals!
I have been doing a "much needed cleaning" of my book stash and have quite a few great books that need a new home. There is just too many of them for me to post here, so here's the link to see what I have:
www.auntdaisyscottage.blogspot.com/2008/10/quilting-needlework-and-craft-books-for.html

They are all in very good condition and very, very reasonably priced, and if you tell me that you are a MJF girl, I will take 10% off your purchase! I am also open to bartering if you want to go that way. Just e-mail me at okiequilter@att.net if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Cathy (okiequilter)

www.AuntDaisysCottage.blogspot.com
www.AuntDaisysCottage.com
www.AuntDaisysCottage.etsy.com
A friend loves at all times.

Edited by - okiequilter on Nov 01 2008 6:17:48 PM

okiequilter
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Cathy

USA
249 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  10:04:30 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the great response!! I still do have some great books left ~ just keep scrolling down through the post :)!!

Cathy (okiequilter)

www.AuntDaisysCottage.com
Go to Top of Page

okiequilter
True Blue Farmgirl

249 Posts

Cathy

USA
249 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2008 :  7:46:01 PM  Show Profile
The following books are still available:
ALL THE BOOKS ARE NOW SOLD!! THANK YOU! 11/01/08

#1.Quick Quilt Tricks and More Quick Tricks both by Billie Lauder
These softcover books have a wealth of information in them that any quilter would love to have. Billie Lauder, a master quilting instructor has been teaching for over 30 years.
Both books are NEW, unused. $8.00 for both books plus shipping.

#2.Scrap Saver's Country Stitchery by Sandra Lounsbury Foose - Oxmoor House
(Hardcover, 160 pages) This is an older book, but in excellent condition! It is packed with stitching projects that are small and will help you use up your fabric stash. Dozens of great gift ideas for all seasons! Patterns are in the book. $5.00 plus shipping

#3.Crazy Quilting with Attitude by Barbara Randle (softcover, 128 pages) 12 plus fast and easy crazy quilting projects, pillows, lampshades, purses, scarves! Book is is excellent condition. $5.00 plus shipping

#4.Be Warm Inside and Out by Mary Engelbreit (softcover, 44 pages, excellent condition - NEW,unused, purchased for $10.95) $4.00 plus shipping

**SOLD** #5. These are the cutest journals!! Artwork by Kathleen Taylor, a contemporary folk artist. One is titled "Simplify Your Life" and the other is "Age Is A State Of Mind". Both are unused and in very good condition (a few scratches in the cover of one).
SET OF TWO - $4.00 plus shipping

#6. In The Studio With Judy Murrah by Judy Murray - That Patchwork Place (softcover, 95 pages, in excellent condition) 12 playful quilted projects. Love her "Crazy Logs" pattern! $5.00 plus shipping

**SOLD** #7. That Dorky Homemade Look by Lisa Boyer
Stash Envy by Lisa Boyer
(both books softcover, 124 pages and 142 pages) both in excellent condition. If you've never read Lisa Boyer's books, you are in for the ultimate stress busting laughter that only a true quilter can throughly enjoy!! Prepare to laugh yourself silly:)!!
SET OF TWO - $5.00 plus shipping

#8. Creative Machine Stitching - Special Effects for Quilts & More by Patricia Nelson - That Patchwork Place
(softcover, 112 pages) in excellent condition. 11 creative projects using thread, bobbin, crewel and ribbon embroidery on your machine. Learn how to choose needles, stabilizers and threads for machine guided and free-motion embroidery. $5.00 plus shipping

#9. Quick Quilts For The Holidays by Trice Boerens (softcover, 92 pages) in excellent condition. 11 projects to stamp, stencil and sew for Autumn and Winter holidays (includes 2 Hanukkah projects) $5.00 plus shipping

To see pictures go here: www.auntdaisyscottage.blogspot.com/2008/10/quilting-needlework-and-craft-books-for.html

E-mail me if you are interested: okiequilter@att.net
Remember I am also giving a 10% discount to MJF girls and I am willing to barter if you'd like to do that.
Thank you for looking!

Cathy (okiequilter)

www.CathysPincushions.etsy.com

Edited by - okiequilter on Nov 01 2008 6:16:06 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Quilting and Needlework Books for Sale/Barter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page