Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 I am so mad at my husband right now.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad at my husband right now. Next Topic
Page: of 2

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  5:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Sometimes I feel sad that my family is not close enough to even keep touch. I never hear from my sons or my sister. I get nothing for Christmas or my Birthday...no calls, nothing. We don't have arguments or hard feeling..they just don't care and I got tired of trying on my own... Danny is too young to care about anyone but himself...and also as autistic, he may never.
I would love to have families that both or all wanted me or us with them for any holiday....that's just my perspective. I don't like holidays except for getting toys for him. My X husband is nice enough to give me extra money and tells me to get something special for myself. That's not the same thing as a gift but I do get myself something and thank God for it. He does care.
Isn't it wierd how we come from our different worlds. Divorce can be very lonely and marriage can be stressful.
This is a hard time for me now and I only look forward to buying toys and watching Danny boy open gifts and play with them. I take him to see Santa still too... I'm soon getting a big toy catalog from Toys R Us...he'll enjoy that.

Linda in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71
Yes! I live in the Scranton, PA that Vice President elect Joe Biden and also the Clinton family is from. Bill and Hilary come often.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad at my husband right now. Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page