Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Luggaage is Zipped & locked!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Luggaage is Zipped & locked! Next Topic  

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2008 :  8:29:53 PM  Show Profile
Ok I have packed & unpacked and re packed and forgot to pack my jammies so I unpacked again..had to find room.. Got out a bigger suitcase and repacked... but now its done I zipped it shut and I am ready to go. Hubby will drive me to Portland tomorrow * 5 hour drive* we will overnight at his brothers home & I fly out to Denver Saturday morning. My son called today to check my flight number again.. and said they are ready...but baby has not decided to majke the journey head first "south" yet.. I am sure he is waiting for gramma to arrive so we can share our Birthday Sunday,. Hubby surprised me with a gorgeous opal & garnet ring for my birthday.. its so pretty. He couldn't wait for my birthday so I got it early...He's a honey...!
So I will be blogging from Denver....while I wait for grandson #5 to enter our world....

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Janneane Hazlip
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Janneane
Fort Scott Kansas
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2008 :  9:46:54 PM  Show Profile
A wise woman once said. When you pack for a trip, lay out all the clothes you plan to take. Lay out all the money you plan to take. Now take only half of the clothes and twice as much money and you'll be well packed. Enjoy your new little one, have a safe and wonderful trip!!!
Janneane
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2008 :  11:56:58 PM  Show Profile
How very exciting Cheryl!!!! Please keep us posted! Before you know it you will be holding a sweet bundle of joy in your arms, right from Heaven!

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

Farmgirl Sister #44

http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com

http://www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2008 :  06:22:48 AM  Show Profile
Cheryl, I'll be flying from Denver to Portland the end of this month. How funny would that be to run into each other so far from home. How long will you be there? Is your daughter expecting? How exiting for you to be there for that. I was there for all 3 of my daughter's.

How come the flight to Port. is 2 hrs. and the flight back to Den. is 2 1/2 hrs.?

Have fun with your family.

Kris
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Luggaage is Zipped & locked! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page