Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Herbal Wisdom
 Herb Quarterly Articles by Maggie & Kathy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Herbal Wisdom: Previous Topic Herb Quarterly Articles by Maggie & Kathy Next Topic  

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2008 :  7:02:08 PM  Show Profile
Way to go Maggie! I got my subscription copy today Winter 08 with your wonderful article on A Fragrant Home (in addition to Maggie's regular column, Beauty in Bloom)Maggie made Cover Exclusive with this!!
My article is on the cover and will put you in the mood for planning your garden next year, A Native Plants Garden.
Be sure to pick up a copy so you can read our articles - Herb Quarterly is the most lovely herbal magazine with such lovely hand drawn illustrations!
Kathy of the Enchanted Wood

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
Farmgirl Sister #59
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  05:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Congratulations to you both, Kathy. That is indeed a beautiful magazine. I'll pick up a copy where I got the last one, at the Border's I walk to on my lunch hour! :) In fact, I think I'll pick up an extra copy for my friend Susan. She's been working on expanding her flower gardens.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

pmorello
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

Patricia
Montgomery NY
USA
56 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  10:14:38 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations

Pat
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
Go to Top of Page

prairielandherbs
True Blue Farmgirl

690 Posts

Maggie
Iowa
USA
690 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2008 :  11:55:02 AM  Show Profile
Oh Kathy you got yours already?!? i haven't seen mine yet boo hoo!!! Can't wait to read your article!!

I'm doing one for the next issue too - a "Beauty in bloom" on massage oils, creams and bars, but then also one on using recycled items for garden art!
Go to Top of Page
  Herbal Wisdom: Previous Topic Herb Quarterly Articles by Maggie & Kathy Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page