Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Northern Wi or UP MI ???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Northern Wi or UP MI ??? Next Topic  

homemakerkate
True Blue Farmgirl

143 Posts

Kate
Ewen Michigan
USA
143 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  3:52:32 PM  Show Profile
I had tried to start a chapter here once and was unsuccessful, but if there are farmgirls near me PLEASE e mail me! hugs Kate

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  11:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Hi Kate :) You must be a yooper? Big smile. I'm in Northeastern Wisconsin in the Fox Cities area. Appleton more precisely. I just started a chapter here and one meeting so far and only 2 of us but had a nice time with lots of ideas for growing our chapter. If no one replies to you we'd love to have you become a virtual member of our chapter. I know it has to be too far of a drive for an hour or two meeting. Just let me know :)

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

homemakerkate
True Blue Farmgirl

143 Posts

Kate
Ewen Michigan
USA
143 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2008 :  4:25:13 PM  Show Profile
Bev just wrote to me...she is four hours east of me...(oh my, do I Really feel out in the middle of nowhere right about now.) I asked Bev what she thought of starting our own..."yooper" LOL chapter. We may only meet once a year though.. well, will have to see how it goes. HUGS to all in our area! I will have to keep in touch with you gals if I ever get the chance to go shopping down your way. hugs Kate
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Northern Wi or UP MI ??? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page