Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 POSTED A COUPLE OF NEW PICTURES.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic POSTED A COUPLE OF NEW PICTURES. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  2:14:36 PM  Show Profile
Boy has it been windy here today. The leaves are still hanging on, haven't had that hard freeze yet that will bring them down like rain, then we will be knee deep in leaves.
Cooking on the grill tonight. Have a nice steak. Now I don't know with the way the money thing is going how long I will be able to say that. yipes!! But for today all is well. And today is what we have.
Worked up in that attic of mine a while today. Now you girls really should be here, then I could give you the stuff and and not send it into never never land and not know where it went.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  8:12:00 PM  Show Profile
Your pictures look beautiful, love your collections. Thanks for sharing with us.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2008 :  4:29:37 PM  Show Profile
I wish I was there...it was 85 today...i had to turn the ac on AGAIN! Drat....I want fall, cool temps,,,but I am getting a lot done outside, painting, cleaning up, landscaping some so I guess I shouldn't complain. Tell me it isn't so though....LAST garage sale of the season? Boo HOO....but there's still the thrift shop right????

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic POSTED A COUPLE OF NEW PICTURES. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page