True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2008 :  11:23:03 AM  Show Profile
Hello all

It's been a long time since I've been on here, but I always come when I need help with something, because I know someone will have a solution or idea of some sort!

I moved back into the place I rented last year from the country, and along the way, I had little "visitors" come with me. They didn't show up until like a week or week & a half later, but they're still here. Rape Beetles! I have vacuumed so much lately, it's driving me nuts. I tried using the Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Allergen Reducer & Odor Eliminater w/ the power of Baking Soda, and have used it consistently every time I vacuum. But those darn little beetles are still there! I don't know what else to do! Today, I am cleaning my entire room, moving everything, dusting, vacuuming & doing a real good cleaning in the hopes of getting rid of the things. But what else can I do?? I've never had this problem before, even living in the country! I looked online & all I found was pesticide stuff for fields. Not helpful at all. So any suggestions ladies? Thanks so much!

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2008 :  7:39:13 PM  Show Profile
I'm sorry, I don't even know what they are!

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.freewebs.com/lisamariesbasketry/index.htm
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Rape Beetles Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page