Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 October Farmgirl of the Month
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic October Farmgirl of the Month Next Topic
Page: of 2

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  10:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
update from "miss october" as dh has started calling me.
first i have to say a BIG thankyou to meg and maryjane for the lovely gift, a wonderful t-shirt and a chocolate bar. would show a pic of the chocolate bar, but it didnt last long. it was one of maryjanes products and had nuts and a little coconut and was soooo delicious. nothing like chocolate to make a girl feel special! also got a great crafting assortment of thingys from nancy jo, which olivia glombed on to and was ooohing and ahhhing at, and a beautiful postcard from nance in france of a sleeping spinnner....how apropos!
sure wish i was spinning more and sleepin less, but did go get a therapeutic blood "letting" this week and felt better right away. seems i will probably have to do that once a month. i would thank monsanto chemical company for the priviledge of having to do this, but i dont want to.
anyhow, next week i will start again with the new doctors and believe we will have an answer about the possible breast cancer. and i will meet on wednesday with the cardiologist to see if i will be taking medicine or surgery.
i feel more armed to tackle this life journey with the thoughts and prayers of you farmgirls and i must say once again to carol and the kentucky farmgirls a very greatful thank you for making me feel so special and what a help it has been to be "miss October " through this whole experience. put a smile on my face and a warm fuzzy in my heart.
love,love,love, to all.

love
frannie in texas
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  4:28:11 PM  Show Profile
Frannie,
I am so very very very glad this is helping you and encouraging you. It is just what we need when life has thrown us for a loop or too. It sure did help me, glad it is doing the same for you Miss October. Hmmm, I am thinking we should have stashes, oopppss sashes with our Month on them. LOL, ok the stash would be chocolate!!!!! Ok, yes, craving some and the darn stash is done did dryed up....lol. So made some zuchinni bread from my last little zuchinnis from last Tuesday cause it froze!!!!
That oughta help that sweet tooth of mine.
Ok, march on Miss October!!!!!

Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  5:50:03 PM  Show Profile
Texas Frannie = you are a farmgirl through and through. Praying for you, and please send me youraddress via email. I have something to send you.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  08:59:19 AM  Show Profile
Bonjour, gal pals! Being computer deprived for a coupla weeks shows me how much has been happening here on the farm that I missed! Back home in Norfolk now, dust bunnies under control again, my favorite colored pansies in pots on the porch.....back yard is another story, but heck, the sun is shining so out I go! Just got online and saw this thread, and want to add my own post to 'officially' congratulate Miss October! A perfect embodiment of the farmgirl spirit she is! Hugs and happy fall to all, Nance
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic October Farmgirl of the Month Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page