Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 REALLY mind boggling!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic REALLY mind boggling!!!! Next Topic  

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  08:24:38 AM  Show Profile

A friend sent this to me. There were pictures of cross sections of the foods but that part didn't copy into here...sorry.

It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and fish... all before making a human. He made and provided what we'd need before we were born. These are best & more powerful when eaten raw. We're such slow learners...

God left us great clues as to what foods help what part of our body!
God's Pharmacy! Amazing!
A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye... and YES, science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.
A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. All o f the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart and blood food.
Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.
A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.
Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.
Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.
Avocadoes, Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).
Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.
Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.
Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries Oranges, Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.
Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  08:34:46 AM  Show Profile
Sam,
I read this someplace awhile back. Its amazing isn't it? I just wish I liked half of these foods! I don't see cinnamon rolls, or coffee, or choc, or cheeseburgres on this list, I do eat a LOT of cereal and yogurt.Oh and apples.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  08:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Sam, thanks for this~ I "dabble" In RAW.. I am quit an expert with all that I have read and studied.. now if I could just "DO".. (UGH) I love Rev Geoge Malkmus at Hallelujah Acres,Carol Alt has two great books, "eating in the Raw",and Raw 50, then there is Rose Lee Calabro ~ Living in the Raw.... anyway, thanks for the post... I hadn't seen the above post before, but I certainly will copy it... and hang it in the kitchen...Rev Malkmus suggestes a 85/15 (85 raw and 15 cooked) so that is the goal for me.... Thanks for the encouragment. OH hey, also Nomi Shannon the raw gourmet).. her website is amazing www.rawgourmet.com

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Mae West

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  09:03:41 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
So what does chocolate correlate too??? LOL ; )

I guess it could be like blood when melted...ha!!!

Really interesting stuff.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  6:39:53 PM  Show Profile
You gals are hysterical! You know....we haven't cross-sectioned cinnamon rolls or cheeseburgers.....just maybe we would see other favorable body parts represented in those foods....maybe I'll have to get some rolls and cheeseburgers just so I can cut them in half and study them....purely for research and in the name of science of course!
And Renee....I will check out those websites..they look interesting too! Heather....I'll stick with the chocolate...melted, solid...whatever!
Love y'all........Sam

Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  7:07:11 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Well I know the cheeseburgers and cinnamon rolls represent my a**!!! HA!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  06:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
ROFL! Well, they are "buns" after all!

FarmGirl Sister #123

Crafty Bay FarmGirls Chapter

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way, you're right." Henry Ford
Go to Top of Page

Georgiann
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

Georgiann
Seymour IN
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  6:13:18 PM  Show Profile
Well, I'd have to say that this is the most educational/entertaining thread I have read for quite some time!

www.oldsweetsong.blogspot.com
Whatever you do, do it with your whole heart
Go to Top of Page

berryhill
True Blue Farmgirl

132 Posts

Linda
Troy TN
USA
132 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  8:44:27 PM  Show Profile
Most definitely!
Linda
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2008 :  07:39:29 AM  Show Profile
Heather & Sherry.....that was good! Very good! ROFL!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Brew Crew
True Blue Farmgirl

676 Posts

Molly
Arizona
676 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2008 :  11:06:42 AM  Show Profile
How neat! Thanks for sharing!

The Biz www.tvalahandmade.com