Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 a Patriotic Vintage Apron Giveaway
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic a Patriotic Vintage Apron Giveaway Next Topic  

EllynAnne
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

EllynAnne
Pueblo CO
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2008 :  07:42:09 AM  Show Profile
Hey, all! In celebration of our right to vote and aprons, I am sponsoring a patriotic vintage apron giveaway. I've been saving this apron since I received it four years ago - vintage 1952, the year Eisenhower was elected president! We should all have weathered the years as well as this apron. sigh. Anyway, the giveaway is on my website, the September 22 blog posting. Please stop by!

EllynAnne
Tie One On...an apron, of course!www.apronmemories.com

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2008 :  10:09:50 AM  Show Profile
Thanks left a post. Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2008 :  4:59:46 PM  Show Profile
I left a comment too..I just love your blog..and that apron is just adorable!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

EllynAnne
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

EllynAnne
Pueblo CO
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2008 :  5:29:49 PM  Show Profile
AJ, I have one of those minus-personality mannequins, a true dress horse, and it's currently "wearing" the Vote apron. It's within my sight for the hours I spend in my writing room. My aprons always inspire my imagination, but this one is different - it represents a true time in our history when rights for everyone, like voting, were not the norm. Perhaps it's age, but even the singing of America at the Rockies games gets me as teary-eyed as the Hallmark commercials at holiday time. This apron does that to me, too.

xxea
Tie One On...an apron, of course!www.apronmemories.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic a Patriotic Vintage Apron Giveaway Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page