Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Yayyyyyyyyy!!! The Fair is over!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Yayyyyyyyyy!!! The Fair is over!!! Next Topic  

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2008 :  8:50:59 PM  Show Profile
Life can begin again!! I've got the two big piles of wool to take care of, 10 million green tomatoes in the garden, and Wilma's Blue Willow to send off, but it's all good now, because the fair is over!!! 18 days is TOOOOOOOOOo long for a fair to go on. I go up one more time tomorrow morning and tear down, then inventory what's left of my product and take a much anticipated break for a couple of days. I got quite a few special orders during the fair, so I have to get those out by the end of the week, but at least I can stay home!!! I really miss home when I"m gone so many days for an event. Just wanted to share my joy at being done with that big fair for another year!! Yipee!! Oh, by the way, my new product this year, the little skirts like Kentucky Frannie ordered, were a HUGE hit!! I sold completely out of them, so I will need to make a new batch for my next show. Any of you moms who have jeans that your little one outgrows, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I just use the top, down to the crotch, so worn out knees are ok. I need sizes 6 months through 6 years. I'd be happy to pay the postage. Thanks!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2008 :  9:22:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Congrats Sherri! I hope the fair was super successful for you! Your thing are so adorable!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4179 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4179 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  04:23:03 AM  Show Profile
Glad to hear your sales go so well. Yes I would think 18 days is a long time. Enjoy your few days of rest.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  08:22:34 AM  Show Profile
Congrats on being done and having sold out too! A good tired then, huh? Enjoy returning to the normal routine. That is a long fair.
Jami in WA

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2008 :  05:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Great job! Wish I could have been there to see it all. Congrats on selling so much. I don't have a little one (grandchild) yet but this spring!!!! So then I can get one of those cute skirts you make! Hopefully it will be a girl(that's just cuz little girls are so fun).

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Yayyyyyyyyy!!! The Fair is over!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page