Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Meditation/Thought for the day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Meditation/Thought for the day Next Topic  

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  05:45:46 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Hi gals, I thought it would be nice to share an uplifting thought or meditation for the day. A quote or personal affirmation. I see so many sayings and quotes I like on the signature lines. I'd love to have an ongoing topic also.

"The breadth of personal power is awesome. Today will be what I choose to make it. No more and no less."
this quote is from the book titled: The Promise of a New Day by Karen Casey and Martha Vanceburg

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  07:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Linda,
I guess we can see that as good news or bad, right?, That is what happens when we take personal responsibility for our life.. ME, I plan on Choosing to make mine AWESOME!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  07:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
me too!
:0)

One day at a time by the grace of God.
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Meditation/Thought for the day Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page