Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 My fall candle warmer came out today
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic My fall candle warmer came out today Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  3:48:44 PM  Show Profile
Yes I decided I can put my candle warmer in the back entry and boy does it smell good. I like to burn my Yankee candles too, but I have to say that I get a lot more scent by putting them in the warmer, and I don't have to worry about burning down the neighborhood. As soon as you walk in the back entry it smells sooooo good. I took a picture of course, don't I always? Not that you can smell it from where you are, but you can pretend.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  4:38:49 PM  Show Profile
MMMMMMM.....boy does that smell good!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  7:13:59 PM  Show Profile
Yum! Yum! Yummy!! I can smell it too. Yessiree!! MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  7:21:24 PM  Show Profile
yummy! I love the pumpkin spice ones best!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

SusieQue
True Blue Farmgirl

603 Posts

Susie
Greenville Ga
Georgia
603 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  5:20:52 PM  Show Profile
I smell it too.......love your site as always!

"A mother is someone you never outgrow your need for"

http://drycreekfarms.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

fionalovesshrek
True Blue Farmgirl

186 Posts

Paige
kinston North Carolina
USA
186 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  7:55:22 PM  Show Profile
Have you tried "Trapps" candles? They are divine, I have both Trapps and Yankee, and if I'm going for sheer smell I ALWAYS pull out the trapps.
P~

www.fionaswampington.blogspot.com

http://homespunhensfarmgirlchapter.blogspot.com/
Man, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many accomplishments, owes his existence to a six inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains.
Go to Top of Page

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2008 :  06:58:45 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
May I ask where you got your warmer at? I have been looking for a warmer that was safe enough to put a jar candle in and not crack the glass. I have 2 inside cats, so I don't want to have an open flame. Thanks.

Paige,
I have never heard of Trapps Candles before. Do you have a link to share for it?

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2008 :  1:00:13 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,
Just go on google and type in TRAPPS CANDLES, THE SITE COMES UP AND THEY ALSO HAVE CANDLE WARMERS.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2008 :  9:22:34 PM  Show Profile
Okay. I'll go see if I can find it. Thank you.

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2008 :  6:40:42 PM  Show Profile
Yes....it is candle weather...okay so I had to turn on the ac again today...it wasn't the temp so much as the humidity but it is STILL candle time! I love candles, good smells and cozy lights/lamps for those fall days and evenings! Thank you for telling us where you got yours...I was going to ask but Brenda did it for me! Thanks Brenda!
Nancy, your grandchildren are just so cute! What a great picture! And that's from the back! Love your shelf arrangement and what is hat in the background with the nouse? A children's book? I love drawings/etc of animals dressed as people. I have a little Stewart Little "person" that used to sit next to my pc at work and keep me company...hmmm....wonder where he's been hiding lately? He's probably getting his nest ready for winter.
How's Richard doing? Have you had to take any meds yourself yet? Has the bell "disappeared" yet?
Sounds like you had a great time out with the family!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2008 :  7:08:47 PM  Show Profile
I went online and have found Trapps candles everywhere but not a Trapp candle warmer per se. Is that the brand name of the warmer? I really want one...maybe more than one especially with the house up for sale it is important for it to smell nice. Do you only use the warmers with the BIG jar candles? I feel like I could put those around the house and not worry about them like a candle. Could you leave them on all the time or do you tunr them off when you leave the house or go to bed?
But you could leave them in a room unattended right? As opposed to a candle burning?
Thanks!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  9:08:15 PM  Show Profile
I have been using my scentsy warmer...if you havn't seen these they are great...a 25 watt lightbulb inside heats the top part to melt little cubes of highly scented wax. My favorites are cinnamon bear and grove and clove..but I just ordered some cozy fireside and christmas tree scents too. What is cool is they are so safe. The wax never gets hot enough to even burn a person if it spilled on you..just warm enough to melt and smelll wonderful...I love this time of year..the scents are amazing.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic My fall candle warmer came out today Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page