Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 The Happy Apple Society of Spokane/surr. Area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic The Happy Apple Society of Spokane/surr. Area Next Topic
Page: of 2

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2006 :  07:31:49 AM  Show Profile
Hey there Spokane Ladies!! I was wondering about another farmgirl gathering..how about something around March 20th??the first day of Spring?? I would be happy to host the gathering this time around.. Bobbi, I would especially love to have an opportunity to celebrate and honor you before you move away..I was also thinking about you farmgirls who don't have much gardening space for veggies etc.. we could talk about setting up a little garden for you here on the farm..a pea-patch kind of idea..what do you think? you could ride my tractor!!!! hahahahaha let me know ladies how you are and what you'd like to do.. have a beautiful day! Julia Hayes

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2006 :  5:15:59 PM  Show Profile
That would be great to meet at your place. Would it be ok to bring my kids?

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2006 :  6:01:53 PM  Show Profile
OF COURSE!!! our motto on the farm is "the more, the merrier..you get yourself here and we'll take care of the rest." We are always open to having kids and dogs here.. We have 5 dogs and have visiting dogs makes it all the more fun! they tend to run and run through the fields..very nice! I'll keep checking the post to see if anyone else in the Spokane area is interested in joining us.

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2006 :  9:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Bummers!

I'd LOVE to get together with you guys and see your place, Julia. UNFORTUNATELY I have to work that day. It'll be my fourth of six days in a row and the one day I have to work late (I'll be gone from about 7 AM until around 6 PM) and then pick Linnea up at the after school program afterward.

Rats! Sigh.

You'll have to let me know how it goes.

Karin

Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2006 :  10:50:56 PM  Show Profile
I KNEW something was coming up March 20th but I couldn't pinpoint what it was..My moms group is having a little going away party for my girls on the 20th from 3-4:30!!

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

Christine in Clark Fork
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Christine
Clark Fork Idaho
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2006 :  9:56:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi Spokane Farmgirls. When is your next get together. I would love to attend. I live in Clark Fork, Idaho about an hour east of Sandpoint. But, I was born and raised in Spokane Valley. Hope we can meet up sometime.
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2006 :  08:25:48 AM  Show Profile
Has anyone gotten in touch with MJS farm to take over the group? I was really hoping so, because I had such high hopes for it.

I am on day 7 of my life in the apartment in Helena and It's starting to feel a little more home-y, but htere isn't a whole heck of a lot I can do for the group from here.

If anyone wants to take over you have my blessing. I hope you have a lot of fun!!

Bobbi

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic The Happy Apple Society of Spokane/surr. Area Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page