Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Northern Indiana Chapter Started
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Northern Indiana Chapter Started Next Topic  

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  12:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Hi! I am looking for any and all farmgirls who would like to share this chapter with me. I live inbetween South Bend and Fort Wayne. So far its just my chickens and me, but we would love some company!!!!

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  1:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
I guess I should have told everyone the name it is The Henny Penny Chapter!!
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  1:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Marcy JO!
GREAT JOB! so thrilled that you started a chapter I just know that farmgirls will follow.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  1:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Rene. I love sharing with everyone here, but know that it would be great to share in person as well.
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2008 :  8:09:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marcy Jo,
I received the packet you sent me. Sorry I haven't responded sooner. CRAZY busy last couple of weeks. Hopefully things will slow down with the colder weather settling in. I will try to get the page(s) done and sent you as quickly as possible. I have to find everything. It's all packed up right now. I will go out tomorrow after work and start digging thru boxes.
As far as a meeting, I think I would only be able to do once a month right now. This is due to distance and gas. I could check in by phone during really nasty weather. Let me know. I am trying to get a few more girls involved that live up north (Cass County, Wabash County, Fulton County and anyone else I can think of)

thanks

Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.

Please visit my new blog and post your opinions about different subjects. www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2008 :  08:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Take your time Lora. We are all busy!!! Let me know if you need anything and the more farmgirls the better!!!!

Marcy #257

When I stand before God at the end of my life I hope that I would not have a bit of talent left and could say “I used everything You gave me”.(erma bombeck)
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  11:36:44 AM  Show Profile
Are you going to be able to get away to Dawn's next weekend? I am "letting" my husband go hunting this weekend so I can go next weekend. Heeeeee heee hee hee (that's the evil me)

Ha
Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.

Please visit my new blog and post your opinions about different subjects. www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  2:46:11 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Im not sure I havent been on in awhile..I will have to check this out!! Off to the henhouse!!

Marcy #257

When I stand before God at the end of my life I hope that I would not have a bit of talent left and could say “I used everything You gave me”.(erma bombeck)
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Northern Indiana Chapter Started Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page