Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Greetings from Southern Utah!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Greetings from Southern Utah!! Next Topic  

poverty girl
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Kristin
Fremont Ut
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  08:57:31 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to say hello and how excited I am to be a member of the Farmgirl Sisterhood ;0) Discovered Mary Janes website and the sisterhood about a month ago, and it's taken me that long to join the forum, a little bit nervous :0)
I started my own antique and primitive gift shop; Prairie Whispers, in April, a dream of mine for a long time now. I'm interested in making my own handcrafted soaps, lip glosses, and lotions, but not sure where to start. Does anyone have any good websites they buy from, and where to get some good soap recipes? Any help would be much appreciated!!
Thanks,
Kristin in Utah--Farmgirl #334

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  09:08:58 AM  Show Profile
Welcome! I think you will love it here. I'm glad that you joined our little group of farmgirls!
We are a friendly bunch here so pop right in and post away!
Does your shop have a web link? I'd love to come look. I love prim things =)

Annika
Farmgirl sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoonsgarden.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  09:32:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kristin,

Welcome! You are going to love it here!!

Farmgirl #170

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Go to Top of Page

bushelnpeck
True Blue Farmgirl

262 Posts

Debbie
Sparks Nv
USA
262 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  09:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Send bushelnpeck an AOL message
Hello Kristin, Congratulations on your dream coming true of opening a shop...lots of girls here that can help you find what you are looking for...welcome and enjoy this special place...Debbie

Farmgirl Sister #324

duty makes us do things, but love, makes us do things beautifully...
Go to Top of Page

neighsayer
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Shirley
Arabi GA
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  10:05:10 AM  Show Profile  Send neighsayer a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Kristin. You will love it here for sure. So many cool things to learn and read.

Thank God I live in the country!
Go to Top of Page

poverty girl
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Kristin
Fremont Ut
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  10:29:13 AM  Show Profile
Awwww......Thanks girls for the great welcome, Annika, thanks for wanting to take a peek at my store, but I haven't gotten around to getting a website or anything else, or maybe it's because I don't know how :0) I thought I was computer literate???!!! Will work on it this winter when I take a break, I'll keep you posted....
Go to Top of Page

Kris Sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Kris
Chickamauga Ga.
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  12:56:24 PM  Show Profile
Hello Kristin, from another Kristin! That's weird to see someone with the same name and spelled the same, too! I'm glad you found this place, too. Hope yoe enjoy it> lots of great friendly people here to learn from and get to know.
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  2:24:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Kristin! Welcome!!! So - where is Fremont? I live in Elsinore - right outside of Richfield. Are we anywhere close?

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  2:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Kristin!!!
Hey...I am in Manti..where is Fremont? Is it down by the Fremont Indian camp??? That is not far at all from me..a little over an hour an hour. VERY close to Libbie ! We need to get together some time!!
I am glad you found us!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  2:32:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Welcome to the sisterhood Kristin! This is the place to be for lots of tips and recipes for your new shop. I've spent a few days now just reading posts in all the various listings and wow, what a bunch of talented women there are here. Everyone is so very helpful and caring about their fellow sisters. I know you and I both as newbies will love it here!
Huggzz
Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

berryhill
True Blue Farmgirl

132 Posts

Linda
Troy TN
USA
132 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  8:32:48 PM  Show Profile
Hello Kristin, and welcome to a great place to visit. Best of luck with ALL of your new ventures.
Linda
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Greetings from Southern Utah!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page