Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Nebraska Chapter Starting!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Nebraska Chapter Starting!! Next Topic  

City_Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Christina
Omaha Nebraska
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2008 :  06:11:43 AM  Show Profile
Hey Everyone!

Can you believe that Fall is officially almost upon us. I can't believe summer has passed me by so quickly!

I just wanted to let anyone that is interested know that I am starting a new Farmgirl Chapter here in Nebraska. It will be based out of Omaha but I have a good friend that is going to be coming up from Glenwood for our monthly gatherings. So if you are in western Iowa please feel free to contact me as well!

The first gathering will be in just a couple weeks. If you are interested e-mail me so that I can get your address and send you out an invitation!

Hugs~

Christina
Farmgirl Sister #195
http://justacitychick.blogspot.com/

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start; anyone can start from now
and make a brand new end.

City_Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Christina
Omaha Nebraska
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  06:24:29 AM  Show Profile
Ok! So I have recieved a couple e-mails from Farmgirls outside of Omaha that would like to see a virtual chapter for us Nebraska girls as well. I think it is a great idea. Thanks Erin!! So even if you are outisde of the Omaha area but would like to be a part of the group go ahead and send me off an e-mail and I will still send you out the invitation and more information on the group.

Hugs~

Christina
Farmgirl Sister #195
http://justacitychick.blogspot.com/

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start; anyone can start from now
and make a brand new end.
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  06:55:10 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey Christina,
GREAT job! You will have a blast I jsut know it. Make sure to let us know what you all are doing!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Nebraska Chapter Starting!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page