shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  10:49:38 PM  Show Profile
The worst thing is putting girls on the pill because they have acne. I have seen THAT more times than I can count!!! Yes, the outbreaks are caused by hormones, but, what are we teaching our kids? A lot of "children" are misinformed about sex and think being on the pill is totally a NO FAIL way to go. Well, all I can say is "tell that to my last TWO children!!" I was taking birth control pills both times and ... HELLO!!!

Parents just need to step up to the plate and be responsible where their children are concerned. Those who don't yet have children should really think twice about having any if they're not prepared to put someone ELSE first in their lives. Kids are a lot of work-- it a HUGE commitment to raise them to be decent, productive human beings, and you can't just give them away like an unwanted pet when the road gets rough. (though some of us wish we COULD at times!!! LOL!!) We all reap what we so-- especially where our CHILDREN are concerned. (Although, we all know there are exceptions to every rule. Great parents can have children who grow up to be MONSTERS, and TERRIBLE parents have children who grow up to be AMAZING individuals. I won't even TRY to figure that one out!)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic HPV Vaccine Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page