barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2008 :  9:05:22 PM  Show Profile
I may be the only one with this problem but while reading posts I find several abbreviations that I don't quite understand. Most of the time I can figure it out but there are some which leave me stumped. I would love to have you share what your abbreviations stand for. I'm fairly up to date with technology but do not use text messages so this may be my problem. I hear there is a whole new language out there. I would love any information you can share with me which would keep me up to date.

barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2008 :  05:00:15 AM  Show Profile
Maybe if you posted some of the ones you don't understand that would make it easier for someone to help you out :)

http://ruby--slippers.blogspot.com/
www.leezard.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2008 :  09:18:56 AM  Show Profile
Good advice. I'll go back through and find the ones I don't understand. Thanks, barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic abbreviations Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page