Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Boise girls?? Next Topic  

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2008 :  10:08:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
I adore vintage sewing machines......and just recently scored a sweet little green Elna in Boise. Her name is Marcey. Would anyone in Boise traveling westward in the near future be willing to let her hitch a ride?? She's in a little green suitcase and doesn't talk much

We live in Tri-Cities, WA....but even a ride to Spokane would be great.

"Our life is frittered away by detail. An honest man has hardly need to count more than his ten fingers, or in extreme cases he may add his ten toes, and lump the rest. Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand; instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumb nail." Thoreau

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2008 :  10:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Lisa I think my brother in law might be going that way for work soon. I will talk to him about it. He could bring her back to Spokane. I'll let ya know.

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

People can only make you feel inferior with your permission, and you dont have my permission......

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

lasagefemme
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Lisa
eastern Washington
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2008 :  11:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see lasagefemme's MSN Messenger address
Hi Amanda! Did I meet you at Carol's house last year?? I may have a local contact here......lemme get right back to you. Thanks so much for writing.

"Our life is frittered away by detail. An honest man has hardly need to count more than his ten fingers, or in extreme cases he may add his ten toes, and lump the rest. Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand; instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumb nail." Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Boise girls?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page