Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Spokane Area-Buggy Barn Quilt Show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Spokane Area-Buggy Barn Quilt Show Next Topic  

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  8:43:19 PM  Show Profile
Ok all you East Washington gals,,,,don't forget Sat/Sun, 8/23 & 24 is the annual Buggy Barn Quilt Show over in Reardon WA.
I'll be there Sat @ 10am w/ my starw hat, cowgirl boots & apron on...you can't miss me...I'll be the one taking a gazillion photos of all those beautiful quilts especially our dear own FIREMAMA's quilt and then hitting the lavender booth and antiques in the big barn....
Hope to see lots of MJF farm girls there
>^..^<

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  9:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Ok Grace I'll see ya tamale.BUT the quilt out there isnt mine persay, I was going to take my RedSunbonnet Sue,but when I got there they said only one, and since I had mine and Aunt Debs & AuntDebs is WAYYY better I put hers in. ; ( Next year that is my goal to have a hand quilted one by ME. I did help pick out her colors though.
See ya all in the morning. I'll be there Starbucks in hand.

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

People can only make you feel inferior with your permission, and you dont have my permission......

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Spokane Area-Buggy Barn Quilt Show Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page