CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  07:43:27 AM  Show Profile
hey kiddo's .. what cha'll got planned for this last work-day of the week? (well LAST for some of us!)

i'm heading for town to take some more treasures to the shoppe!

and gonna' try to finish up some 'pushin' and shovin' of stuff around the cabins! ALMOST there!

will probably go to dinner and a movie tonight with honey hunk too!

xo

True Friends * KENTUCKY FRANNIE

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  08:18:21 AM  Show Profile
I have the day off today so I'll be spending it decluttering and cleaning my house. I already have a roast in the crockpot for dinner tonite and also making a blueberry pie for dessert.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  09:41:51 AM  Show Profile
Took two of the Grand daughter to the store for new shoes for school, right now they are running amuck outside. Cooked a turkey yesterday, so today I will make some kind of noodle and veg dish with it.Working on that table cloth or whatever it turns out to be. Fighting the urge to go to the thrift store. My daughter wants to go to BJ's wholesale, "if you don't know", thats like a Sam's club.
Posted a few pictures, I have to get to the thrift store or I will be taking pictures of closets.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  09:54:48 AM  Show Profile
I have been so tired...THEN...I looked and I have been drinking DE-CAFFENATED coffee all week!!! OMG..I'm lucky to be alive.....I have to get some caffein and quick and then......I am going to make homemade pizza, tapioca pudding, vacuum, do laundry, order cheesemaking supplies,pay bills, send Miss Wilma a check for the shirt she sent, send Karin "Electric Dunce" a card, order some Bumble Bars and watch the Olympics...maybe. I have embroidering and crocheting to do and then I'll put myself to sleep reading Twilight and At Home in Mitford. I can only hope that I get 1/3 of that done! It's been sort of a rough week since my aunt passed away and I can't seem to shake the sadness....it was the end of an era..the last member of my Mother's family except for cousins. I did walk my 3 miles this morning but that makes me tired too! LOL! Have a great day and weekend to all!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  09:59:39 AM  Show Profile
Sam,
Boy some of that was funny. Just not about about Aunt. I know what you mean. Like I told you in an E'mail, My Aunt is the last of the Main family.
How is that caffeine hitting you? By the looks of that list you made of things to do you better plan on drinking several pots.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  10:20:15 AM  Show Profile
I still have to go to the store to get it...I hope I don't fall asleep at the wheel!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2008 :  10:44:44 PM  Show Profile
had a yummy CHINESE buffet dinner (i mostly go for the shrimp and crablegs!) well!!!!!!!! O.K.!!!!! (the COOKIES too!)

then we saw the movie spoof on making 'war movies' with ben stiller .. it was funny .. but not for the 'squeamish'. i know not everyone will appreciate it .. i was AMAZED when i realized the role that Tom Cruise played. i was thinking half way through the film that what a fantastic 'new' actor who was holding his own alongside several VERY accomplished actors .. when BAM! i realized it was TOM CRUISE! LOVED his 'dance' at the end of the movie!

True Friends * KENTUCKY FRANNIE

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic fuN fridaY Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page