susanreno
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Susan
West Chester PA
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2008 :  5:32:17 PM  Show Profile
Yes, our girls (future farmgirls hopefully?!?!) Katherine and Lana (pronounced LAY-na) look EXTREMELY alike, sometimes it's almost scary! They are just getting to the age now (almost two) where they are really starting to interact with each other. I feel so lucky to be able to witness their twin sister bond grow stronger and stronger (through the good and the bad!) I don't know how we got through the first few months, I'm just happy they're behind us - ha! Sometimes it's a bit intimidating thinking about raising them as individuals but also fostering the unique bond that they have as twins, but I guess I'm just taking it a day at a time. If I knew how to throw a quick photo of them into this post, I would, but that will have to be for some other time when I get that figured out.

Frannie, if you remember who you know in West Chester, feel free to pass the info along... we'll be looking forward to getting to know some folks when we get settled in.
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2008 :  7:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Welcome Susan from way out in New Mexico!! Funny thing is, this Forum makes everyone feel like we all live right next door! A very friendly place!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic new farmgirl in training Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page