Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Was the............ Next Topic  

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  08:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
HAPPIEST year or years of your life? Describe why!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~

Edited by - Back Home Again on Aug 15 2008 09:06:15 AM

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  09:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I am soon to be 46~ and I would say that my 40's have been the best I have felt in my own skin. I am living more dreams, more in tune with who I am and what I want. I read people better and have a better understanding of my own abilities... SO...40's have been good~ can't wait for the 50's...

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo

Edited by - ruralfarmgirl on Aug 15 2008 09:06:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

bushelnpeck
True Blue Farmgirl

262 Posts

Debbie
Sparks Nv
USA
262 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  09:18:25 AM  Show Profile  Send bushelnpeck an AOL message
Thank you, Rene', What you wrote would be just what I would except I wouldn't have gotten it down so well...I am older than you so the ages are different. The ones to come because I haven't lived them yet...Debbie

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all
Emily Dickenson
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  2:46:52 PM  Show Profile
My kids teenage years, we had ball my 30's. Then I would say from the forties up till now,59. My grandkids have palyed a big part, but, mainly it is the great my husband and I have. We have been close since day one. But, these years have been awesome. I am looking forward to many more!!

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Was the............ Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page