LindaEllen
True Blue Farmgirl

275 Posts

Linda
Missouri
USA
275 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  3:28:23 PM  Show Profile
I registered over the weekend and I thought my one e-m was not working or maybe you did't get it so today I used my yahoo e-m and a different user name. I had not rec e-m from you about the good to go.

I jumped up and down when I seen that I was in,(just taking a chance that maybe I was in and my e-m was still not working I logged in) I'm so excited to be able to join this group of farm gals.

Now LindaEllen is the account I want and if you can delete the one that has the user name of LocustTrailHomestead w/ the yahoo e-m, even tho I'm one of the same. I will not be using that account.

I should have waited just a little longer to get approved. Thanks for approving me and letting me join this fun and inspirational forum.

I'm so new to Mary Janes Farm mag, got my second copy a few days ago. I am hooked. I so want the Outpost book now : ) . I think I might wear aprons too.

Thanks again, and sorry I registered twice (when you said not to) and two different names and e-m. Oh thats a newbie for ya!!!

tc linda

Locust Trail Homestead
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/walkabout/
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Oops I made 2 accounts Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page