CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  06:23:27 AM  Show Profile
o.k. .. what ya'll got planned for today? i hopped up outta' bed (thank goodness this body of mine still let's me HOP out of bed!!!) and put 'treasures' in little areas .. some for the shoppe .. some for me .. i'll post pics in a few minutes!

how's about YOU? xo

True Friends * KENTUCKY FRANNIE

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Edited by - CabinCreek-Kentucky on Aug 12 2008 06:41:34 AM

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  06:37:36 AM  Show Profile
This morning I have a mandatory sales meeting..ugh. I've already been out watering my gardens this morning. After the sales meeting I have to stop by our PO Box and see what bills are there, and then after that I think I'll head over to Barnes & Noble and browse the books and magazines. Tonight I'm meeting up with the girls from the yarn shop for the Tuesday Nite Knitters group.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  08:12:07 AM  Show Profile
Hey Diana....I decided to put my house up for sale soon and if it sells great and if the other house is still there great else I'll just mosey on down the road another day. I just take one day at a time and if it's meant to be it will be if not oh well, there might be something better in the future. Thanks again for your advice!
Anyway...glad to have made the decision and plan...meanwhile...back at the ranch..
today I already walked my 3 miles but that's all so far....I need to get back outside in this cool weather and do some watering, weeding and trimming and painting, clean the garage for a hour ( I can only handle an hour of it...what a mess...my Dad left tools and junk with wasp nests inside...no wasps just the mud nests) and half the stuff I don't even know what it is. Then I have to take a friend to go pick up her car and while I'm over that direction I need to stop at Walmart and/or the hardware store and pick up some canning supplies. Somewhere in there I need to take a bath and do some laundry! Last night I finally finished the individual squares for Uriah's baby afghan...now I need to weave in all the ends (ugh!) but I do it while watching the Olympics! The no smoking is going really well, I'm taking my vitamins too so I've been a good little big girl! Onward and upward! Oh...an hour to spend in the basement clearing too and then clean the sun porch....yah right...in my dreams I'll get all that done! HA! HA!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

fiddlegirl89
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Kayla
Dunnville KY
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  09:15:45 AM  Show Profile  Send fiddlegirl89 an AOL message  Send fiddlegirl89 a Yahoo! Message
Gotta go to the garden and take care of whatever needs doing there...need to can some peppers, and probably some tomatoes, and I have to do something to the cucumbers. Need to cut all of my herbs and get them drying as well. Also need to do laundry and clean this crazy house. Have to start some hamburger buns for supper. My parents are out of town for three weeks for their 20th anniversary, so I'm in charge of everything. I think they planned that when they got married....so their anniversary would be at the peak of harvest!

http://www.custerfamilyfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

bushelnpeck
True Blue Farmgirl

262 Posts

Debbie
Sparks Nv
USA
262 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  09:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Send bushelnpeck an AOL message
Morning girls, I had my yearly mammogram early today. Came home, am catching up on daily chores, taking time to come here and later in the day taking my Mom to the chiropractor. Having salmon burgers and rice and veggies for dinner and then a walk with my dh when dinner settles. Early to bed a busy day tomorrow. Have a great farmgirl kind of day...Debbie

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all
Emily Dickenson
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  10:12:47 AM  Show Profile
Sandra-I'll be praying that your house sells quickly so you can buy the home that's close to your hometown and mre immportantly your grandsweeties!

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  11:27:53 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I did my spot clean at the apartments in what seemed like record time today. It could be that I didn't take break at mom's for an hour before going to the other building after completing the first building. I have spent the last couple of hours watching a movie and cutting out yo-yos for my pillow project. My hand is cramping so bad I just am not ready to sew them up yet. Maybe I'll go do some laundry.

Melanie

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. Helen Keller "http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ ~shop~ http://www.brokenin.ecrater.com/
Go to Top of Page

Txfarmgal
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

AK

USA
585 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  12:44:14 PM  Show Profile
Frannie, hea there! I was up and at em early this am and drove in the rain to the airport. Now I am back and it seems a bit cooler, cleaning the studio and going to scrap and sew this afternoon.

AngiKay-farmgirl sister #301
www.angikay.etsy.com
Be strong and Courageous. Jos. 1:9

Texas 4H! http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  2:20:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Frannie, I had a fun day today. Picked up the grandkids,and my
granddaughters freind. Then we were off running to the grocery store and Wal Mart and out to Wendy's for lunch. Stopped at the park and then took my grandson to the dentist. They wanted to come back and see the mess my house is in due to having it all torn apart because of putting in new floors and the rug in the bedroom. Now on to the new rug in the livng room and dining room and we will de finished. For awhile anyway!! I took them home and stopped and visited my friend for awhile. It's been a busy and fun day. I always have a good time with the kids.

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

LunaTheFarmLady
True Blue Farmgirl

448 Posts

Luna
Rineyville KY
USA
448 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  4:31:41 PM  Show Profile
Today I spent making woolly animals for an order due tomorrow. It's 7:30 and I'm not done but it's very relaxing so I'll stay up late and hopefully finish. I updated my blog a little since I'm near the computer and started answering some email that I keep postponng till I have the proverbial 'more time'. My kitchen is a mess and the laundry needs doing but 'o well'. I do have to get my garden cleaned up a little. That's for tomorrow afternoon. No news from the lawyers which these days is good news.

Sandra I'm glad you made your decision and you feel good about it. That's the most important thing.

I haven't left the house and I am feeling a little like a hermit though....

Luna The Farm Lady
http://blueballmountainspindleneedleworks.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  4:36:00 PM  Show Profile
Went to my girls house to watch the boys for six hours and then went to Hershey and cleaned a house. Went to the library and got the movie "The Secret". Came home and ate the dinner that I started in the crockpot this morning at 6am! I'm going to vacuum and dust now as one of my dearest friends is coming for a visit tomorrow from Jersey! The house isn't bad but it just needs my touch! Susan
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  5:35:48 PM  Show Profile
sounds like everyone had a TERRIFIC TUESDAY! i jus' got home from arts council .. i didn't PAINT tonight .. but i was pretty good at 'lining' out the patterns! now .. i'm gonna' go downstairs and PRICE more treasures!

xo

True Friends * KENTUCKY FRANNIE

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic terrific tuesday!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page