Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Stocking up...getting ready for baby
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Stocking up...getting ready for baby Next Topic  

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  3:34:35 PM  Show Profile
Hubby and I are adopting a baby in 5 weeks and I wanted to get ready for his arrival. Some people get the nursery ready, or clean the house from top to bottom (okay...I've done both of those) Me, well,
I am getting my freezer stocked and my pantry filled. So I just ordered a big 'ol bunch of goodies from MJF.
i ordered a bunch of task bars ILOVE< LOVE <LOVe them. In case I don't have the energy to do much, I figure, a yummy Task bar will perk me up!
I bought the bake over sampler....can't wait for that one with the bakeover skillet...yumminess in a pan:)
Added to my box of goodies will be Mary Jane's Magnetic quotes. Thought I'd perk the outside of my fridge.
I added the organic black bean/corn bread mix . That will go so well with the chili that I put in the freezer.
While the baby is sleeping (hopefully that will happen LOL!!) I purchased the back order special..I couldn't believe that you get 5 (I think it is 5 ) MJF magazines for only $25.00!!HIP HIP HOORAY...and last but not least, i ordered the latest book.....unleashing your inner wild.
Now....I don't know which I am more excited to be getting....the box of goodies from MJF or the baby LOL!!!

"learn to watch snails" SARK

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  4:13:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Melanie-
Don't tell me you forgot to order some of the chocolate! Chocolate is a Mom's best friend! And MaryJane's Chai Chocolate is soooo good! :D

Seriously though- MaryJane's foods are amazing! They really were a lifesaver for me when Nora was little!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  5:15:25 PM  Show Profile
I was just getting ready to place an order and glad to hear about the TASK bars..I could use them! The heat here has depleted any energy I had. Plus...I am also ordering the skillet kit. How exciting about your baby!!!! 5 weeks...countdown! Do you have a name picked out? It's a boy, right? I think I remember the day you found out! You are one smart Mama...I should have done that when my kids arrived but of course they didn't even have T.V. dinners back then....we used rocks for money! LOL!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  5:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sandra- you will love the Bake-Over skillet! It's amazing. I want to buy about 5 more of them!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  12:41:07 PM  Show Profile
Alee
I soooooo wanted to order the chocolate, but on-line said that they don't ship it in the warm months...oh well, the cool weather will be here eventually :)

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  12:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
You will love it this fall! It's sooo good :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

lacisne88
True Blue Farmgirl

1181 Posts

Chelsey
Lake Stevens Washington
USA
1181 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  1:48:38 PM  Show Profile
Melanie, I am so excited for you! What a special time!! Babies are wonderful...I will have one someday after college and such, right now I can tide myself over by playing with my friends' babies. I am so happy for you!!

Chelsey
Farmgirl Sister #283
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  05:53:15 AM  Show Profile
thanks Chelsey...I am pretty darn happy too LOL!!

Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Stocking up...getting ready for baby Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page