Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Hey Farmgirls that know about Semi's!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hey Farmgirls that know about Semi's! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  06:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
When I was in Laramie, WY a couple of weekends ago, I saw the coolest Semi Truck! It was MUCH bigger than the normal Semi- maybe a sleeper cab? I honestly can't remember what color it was as I dazzled by everything else. It had chrome around the doors and chrome grill work, like those fancy pick up trucks that you see. Possibly Chrome mirrors and I think it had fancy rims?! It wasn't shaped like the normal semi cab, but more boxy? And it had 4 doors and all the doors were the same size. The mud flaps said "Sports Chassis"

Are there SPORT Semis?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  07:47:30 AM  Show Profile
No not really it was proably a big sleeper unit attached to a regular truck some get up to 172 inches. It would have every thing a shower toilet whole kitchen like a small rolling apartment.
My dh would love to have one but he never slows down long enough to really use it.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  08:03:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Ooo! I found a picture!

I guess it isn't a full Semi, but it sure was a as big as one!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  09:00:47 AM  Show Profile
My daddy, grandparents, and several uncles are truck drivers. :) They have the Mid-American Trucking Show in March up in Louisville too. The truck you show is somewhat "new". Now with the tv shows on customization, "Trick My Truck", etc, you see lots of new graphics, etc. I know a couple of fellers that have trucks like yours, but it's mainly for "show and tell" than actual use. Big daddy toy I guess you could say. Some will just have them for showing at car shows.

However, you can use these to haul cattle/horse trailers around, or a camper. It's a hybrid of a regular truck and a tractor semi. :)

~Jessica in Kentucky & Farmgirl Sisterhood #137~
Be sure to visit my blog & Crafty Clipart for some of my photographs:
http://bluegrassprincess.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftyclipart.com
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  09:36:45 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gramadinah

No not really it was proably a big sleeper unit attached to a regular truck some get up to 172 inches. It would have every thing a shower toilet whole kitchen like a small rolling apartment.
My dh would love to have one but he never slows down long enough to really use it.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273

MY DH would love one of those too, but like your's, he doesn't slow down long enough to use it either. It would be nice to have though whenever I go with him

Marcia

"Nature always has the last laugh." Mrs. Greenthumbs

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hey Farmgirls that know about Semi's! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page