willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  1:23:27 PM  Show Profile
I have posted about my crazy neighbors before. They are on drugs and I am pretty sure they produce and/or sell out of their house. The are not married and the only consistant resident is a female. There is always a male there as well but it is often different males. Since the newest guy has been there we have often heard a lot of yelling and screaming going on. Well last night the cops showed up - which isn't new cause they get busted for drugs a lot - but then an ambulance came too. Turns out that the guy got mad cause the girl wasn't home when he got home from work and beat the crap out of her. Apparently it was pretty bad and required quite a few stitches. They arrested the guy and took the girl to the hospital.

Today - the Domestic Violence Unit from the Sheriffs Office stopped by our house to ask us some questions. I really know nothing about the people. I know the girls first name and only learned the guys first name last night. As far as I know they don't own a vehicle. Anyway they were looking for the girl because she had been released from the hospital and the guy made bond sometime after midnight. Obviously they were concerned for her safety. Neither have come back to the house that I know of.

I think drugs are horrible and I hate the choices that my neighbors have made and I don't particularly like them, but they are PEOPLE and I am worried. Please keep them in your thoughts. I hope the girl is safe and I hope that they learn to make better choices in the future.

Thanks for listening.

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  1:26:14 PM  Show Profile
That's noble of you, Julie..and I wouldn't expect anything less. Domestic violence can be very scary, and I'm hoping she is far, far away from there by now...you never know though.

Will be thinking of her and hoping that you have less disturbances.

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  3:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Julie- I hope she gets the help she needs- both to get out this horrible relationship and to get away from her addiction and addiction driven lifestyle. *hugs* I know how hard it can be to watch someone close (even if is just in proximity) go through this kind of trial. You are a wonderful farmgirl and maybe you can win her over to the organic lifestyle if she comes back :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

homemakerkate
True Blue Farmgirl

143 Posts

Kate
Ewen Michigan
USA
143 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  4:19:40 PM  Show Profile
LOL Alee when you said "organic lifestyle" well I had to laugh because that might be a skill she already has..esp. if she grows her own "green". (i have a dry sence of humor). anyhoo...lets hope she is safe and that by some miracle she is able to turn her life around.
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  5:21:11 PM  Show Profile
Kate you are too funny! If it was just the "green" it wouldn't be as bad. They are into some pretty hard stuff. Anyway I'm not sure they will be back. The owner (they were renting) came and took out all their stuff, border up the windows , and triple padlocked both doors. Aparently they haven't been paying rent.

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  6:58:33 PM  Show Profile
I hope that the girl is getting help and is ok

Annika
Farmgirl sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoonsgarden.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  9:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wow! Yup, it sounds like they were evicted all right.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Neighbors Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page