Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Waffle-weave Cream Duvet (photo extensive!)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Waffle-weave Cream Duvet (photo extensive!) Next Topic  

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  6:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Okay, I was going to put this on my store I am working on and take better pictures of it, but I am kind of busy and I am just going to go ahead and place it here for now to see if any girls want it before I put it up.

It's a beautiful duvet cover with a waffle-weave like cream-coloured fabric. The side that faces the bed is another sort of blankety buttery soft fabric which is sooo comfy. It's a full/queen (but more so a FULL size. Please note!) Or would work for a twin actually. It looks flat on my bed here because I did not fill it with a feather comforter or anything.

As far as I know, this is probably new (this is from my mother), and in excellent condition. There are buttons across the front as you can see, and if I were keeping it, I would use it on one of those old farm-house iron beds (like the one Mary Jane has outside!) It would look gorgeous!

I am starting at 39 dollars, and I know these run at the least 50-something on up! If no one would like it, I'll just take much better photos eventually and finally get it up on my (lacking because of time right now!) store site. We'll work out the shipping as well.

I can take paypal, but just for the farmhouse girls, I will take a check! (and if you feel it safe, well-concealed cash)... Let me know!

http://maggie.ecrater.com
http://maggiemerch.blogspot.com

Edited by - lilwing on Jul 16 2008 6:08:26 PM
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Waffle-weave Cream Duvet (photo extensive!) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page