Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 CAN SOMEONE GRAB ME MY BOOTS?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic CAN SOMEONE GRAB ME MY BOOTS? Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  07:45:50 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
BECAUSE I think I stepped in it... OK WASHINGTON STATE farmgirls.. the Texas girls are organizing..trying to show that EVERYTHING is BIGGER in Texas.. including HENHOUSES...Personally being a Life time Washingtonian...think they are wrong....and that we Washington farmgirls can kick up "BIG" too.......So I need your help... they call themselves Texas Hotties.. SO we SO need a name...So look for the Washington farmgirl thread.. and lets show um...shall we ladies!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12

Txfarmgal
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

AK

USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  10:16:29 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by prosserfarmgirl

BECAUSE I think I stepped in it... OK WASHINGTON STATE farmgirls.. the Texas girls are organizing..trying to show that EVERYTHING is BIGGER in Texas.. including HENHOUSES...Personally being a Life time Washingtonian...think they are wrong....and that we Washington farmgirls can kick up "BIG" too.......So I need your help... they call themselves Texas Hotties.. SO we SO need a name...So look for the Washington farmgirl thread.. and lets show um...shall we ladies!

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12

Rene, You better get your tall mudboots on cuz you have definatly stepped in it. heehee The Heart of Texas farmgirls (hotties) are numbers a plenty so you better gather up your hens quick! C'mon ladies help out Rene you would'nt want her to sink would ya?! We are up for the challange.

AngiKay

For he is faithful that promised. Hebrews 10:23

check out Texas 4H! http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/
Go to Top of Page

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  10:36:05 AM  Show Profile
Alrighty! Calling all Texas Farmgirls! Come to Chapter Chatter and look for the thread "Texas Chapter" and join the Heart of Texas Farmgirl chapter. We call ourselves the "Hotties"! That's H.O.T, Heart of Texas! Do you want to be able to call yourself a Hottie? Wanna be able to prove your a Hottie? Join our chapter and you can show EVERYONE you are a HOTTIE!
We've been challenged by that little Washington state. They think they can get more members than us!

Rene, how long will this challenge be open? We need a deadline...

Caron

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow"

Farmgirl Sister #254
Go to Top of Page

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  10:45:03 AM  Show Profile
To make it easier, I formed a new thread "Heart of Texas Farmgirls-Hotties Join Here" so we can get a good headcount. Go there and join us! Be a Hottie!

Caron

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow"

Farmgirl Sister #254
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  11:56:00 AM  Show Profile
Renee, I am confused on the chapter thing. I thought there were multiple chapters in WA state...or are they all under one name??? Fill me in, please. Thanks.

Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  1:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Jami- There are lots of chapters that are "housed" in Washington State. Rene' is starting a new chapter for Washington State farmgirls. It doesn't affect any of the other chapters but it's nice to have one that welcomes and gathers all farmgirls in one state :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  7:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Alee,
I have been away from the computer today helping a friend.. But yes.... You can belong to more then one Henhouse.. and some are very specific.. this one would simply be where we WA gals can keep track of what is going on in our State and each other... I thought we couldnt let TEXAS be the only group having that much fun!.. But we need a name.. So.... we are a little behind.. but..... like the turtle we can still win....

Caron - as to time -???? whatcha think.... and AngiKay.. Yep I even have hip wadders, but my WA gals wont leave me standing in it!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  08:22:10 AM  Show Profile
How about Heart of Washington Farmgirls?

Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic CAN SOMEONE GRAB ME MY BOOTS? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page