Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Favorite MJ Magazine Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  8:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
or article or column......tell us why!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  9:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Now you might have thought this would have been the hardest.. But for me not so much.. The hard part was going back and figuring out what edition.. because I tore the article out and tucked into my bible.. vowing that this is the kind of parent and grandparent I will be.. and I located it.. the edition is "From Farm House to your House".. the article "Alan J. Butters" Life map (pages 4-13)

A while back I was away from home, hubby and kids and had time to just relax and read.. I pulled out this edition and began to read.. I know that we cannot condense someone down to a few pages.. but you can certainly "meet someone" is the writer has done thier job.. and in this case, I felt I had met an amazing person.. and watching the fruit he produced.. is a good judge too..

I called my husband.. how is use to my non-sense and said hey honey, I am calling to tell you I feel in love with another man while I have been away (before he could get to hopeful.... ) I shared with him the article and spent quit a lot of time re-reading it to him..It challenged me, changed me somehow, reminded me to slow down and to make room for others...

May I just say, if you dont have the back issues - budget them in.. for $25 there is a TON of life and learning in them.. I cannot wait to hear all your favorites...

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Favorite MJ Magazine Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page