Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Any Oregon Chapters?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Oregon Chapters? Next Topic  

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  12:42:10 PM  Show Profile
Is ther any Oregon chapters out there? Or even one online?

Lillian

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2008 :  4:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Lilly,
I am bumping this back up.. I know that there are farmgirls from Oregon, so we will bump this back up and hopefully the gals will see it... I am in Washington State ( south Central) and I was wondering where Scotts Mill was?

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  06:53:10 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Rene' for making this active again. Sometimes I feel like I am the only Oregonion out here. I do know there a a few of us though. Scotts Mills is my mailing address because of the side of the creek I live on, but I am actually closer to Silverton. I am about 50 min SE of Portland and 30 min NE of Salem. I would be perfectly happy with an online chapter, because of the cost of gas. If there are no chapters in Oregon can I join a Washington one (virtual chapter)? I don't have the time right now to start one.

Lillan
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  06:56:40 AM  Show Profile
Lillian -

I am the chapter leader of a loose knit group here in Portland that also has members in Silverton, Hillsboro, Dundee, etc. So you could join up with us - we are called the Northern Oregon Farmgirls. You can e-mail me info and I can add you to my list.

Anne in Portland, OR

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

Terrielee
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Terrie
Salem OR
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  10:19:05 PM  Show Profile
Hello all Oregonians. Are there any chapters in the Salem area or even an online one would work great.
Thanks,
Terrie

FG #3587
Go to Top of Page

CindyLous
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Cindy
Keizer OR
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2011 :  12:29:26 PM  Show Profile
I am in Keizer and I have tried to start a chapter I would love to get it going. I think online would be great. If you are interested please email me and lets see what we can do!
Go to Top of Page

Relientkrazy
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Connie Jo
Portland OR
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  7:52:37 PM  Show Profile
I live in Portland and would love to get involved in a local chapter. If anyone is in one that is active and would like new member, please email me. Thanks so much!!!
Go to Top of Page

CindyLous
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Cindy
Keizer OR
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  10:19:30 PM  Show Profile
Alright, as of right now looking like Sweet Sisters Chapter will be having a meeting on Saturday, March 3 at 3 pm. Anyone interested?
Go to Top of Page

CindyLous
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Cindy
Keizer OR
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  6:45:50 PM  Show Profile
The chapter meeting on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 3 pm will only be about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs long. Huge part of this will be planning the next meeting and getting a plan of what we want to do. If you are interested in coming please let me know, really, I want to have some little surprises for you. If you want to be a part of the group on line please also let me know. I have some ideas of my own and can't wait to hear your ideas.
Go to Top of Page

CindyLous
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Cindy
Keizer OR
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2012 :  4:13:27 PM  Show Profile
Sweet Sisters in Keizer meeting was great. Our next meeting is April 14 at noon, we will be having a fabric exchange. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us or coming to this activity, we'd love to have you.
Go to Top of Page

kelly22
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Kelly
Monmouth Oregon
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2012 :  7:53:30 PM  Show Profile
I'm in Monmouth :)

~Kelly...raising 4 free range sons on our 65 acre sustainable farm
Go to Top of Page

CindyLous
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Cindy
Keizer OR
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2012 :  7:32:45 PM  Show Profile
The Keizer chapter is great, we have so much fun and really enjoy getting together. Please really think about joining us. We are willing to drive. This month we are meeting in Dallas again. If you want to host we'd love to come to your house or where ever you want to meet.
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Oregon Chapters? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page