Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Oh my..it really works... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2008 :  8:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I decided to really get into my visualization board again and yesterday, I wrote down the job I REALLY wanted and drew a circle around the job I wanted, with a $ sign, where I wanted to work, etc. and I just thought about it all night until I fell asleep. My neighbor brought over the paper from yesterday tonight and there was my job just waiting for me to apply. So I am going to keep the good vibes going. I have the job pinned up on my board, surrounded by all my little signs. I SWEAR this works!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2008 :  8:10:48 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Heather, that was quick. Can you tell us what your dream job is?

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2008 :  8:16:40 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Well while I am in school still, I want to get into the healthcare field in the record department, as my Bachelors will be in Health Information Management. The job is for a medical records clerk. This will be so wonderful. I am going to go set up my little area right now with some scrubs that I have, the ad, my resume and some money.

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  07:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok, so I call this morning to follow up on my faxed resume and I get to talk to the woman who is doing the hiring, which is odd because usually they just leave it up to the receptionist to deal with people. She tells me I may be over qualified and I tell her I am looking to get my foot in the door with my career and learn as much as I can and that I would be so excited to have this opportunity. She hesitated....and then offered me an interview tomorrow at 9:30. YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I am so excited...

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  08:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
Good Luck girl!!!!!! and remember...Power to the Pink Shirt!

Samantha

www.elphie0503.blogspot.com

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort~~Albright

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  08:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Yes...the Pink Shirt is crisply pressed and ready to go!!!

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

moxieblossom
True Blue Farmgirl

121 Posts

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  1:37:10 PM  Show Profile
Good luck Heather! :D

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Farmgirl Sister #242
http://vintage-moxie.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  2:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
GOOD LUCK :):):):) I do that too, I wish for an opportunity or money or dreams and BOOM in my lap literally lately

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://ligonierfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  2:57:37 PM  Show Profile
Good luck ; I hope you get it !! pinkroses

www.ohkayteagirl2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  3:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you all and I will send good vibes back to all ya'll!! I will let you know how it goes tomorrow...

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Oh my..it really works... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page