Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND AMAZING??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND AMAZING?? Next Topic
Page: of 2

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  2:18:23 PM  Show Profile
I feel the same way although I'm not online much. Yesterday something came up and I told the hubby that one of my online buddies was just saying something about that subject (can't for the life of me remember what) and he just looked at me. Now, if I had a job, it would be different 'cause I'd only be online at night or weekends. But I'm always learning something from being on here with y'all and it's always such a joy and a pleasure.

Thanks.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  2:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I agree, Nancy Jo! I find a lot of my conversations start with- "I read on the forum..." or "You know so and so from the forum? She had such a great idea the other day!"

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  3:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Lol! My hubbs calls y'all the computer hens. I'm always telling him something that I've learned on here. He can't keep everyone straight tho, he's like, okay is that one from Ohio? or is it such and such. He thinks I'm crazy too! I probably am, lol.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  5:04:37 PM  Show Profile
I can relate! I find myself thinking about the farm girls so much. In fact, I went thrifting today with my mom and snagged a jar of buttons and yes, the first person I thought of was you. My family thinks that I am nuts, lol. I have two MJF bumper stickers on my car (I have never put bumper stickers on any vehicle I have ever owned until now) and I have been amazed at the questions and responses I have gotten. I would so like to thank MaryJane for having such a wonderful idea and sharing it with all of us. I do believe that I am going to be here for life.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Marcy on Jul 01 2009 11:41:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  5:23:18 PM  Show Profile
Oney, great idea!!!!! Welcome and thanks for the stroll down memory lane! I think of MJF farmgirls many times a day, and a day would not be complete without checking in and connecting with all of you. It is as if we all had coffee together....

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  10:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
We have our MJF sticker on our truck and my hubby drives it to work and gets teased about being a farm girl. So he tells whoever is teasin' him all about my "cult" as he calls it. I get such a kick outta all of you even though I don't know everyone like some of you do I love reading all of your posts. You have such rich lives to share and so many wonderful things to teach myself and so many others. I thank you for sharing. :)

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://fantasm01.imagekind.com/
http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9371 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9371 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  07:51:05 AM  Show Profile
I know what you mean NancyJo. I am always talking about the girls here to the girls I work with. They think it is great to have made such wonderful friends with people whom we have never met. Though I have had the opportunity to meet a couple!
Just like a BIG family.

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  10:24:57 AM  Show Profile
My DH was telling my neighbor I made my own laundry soap from a recipt from the Nun girls. I corrected him and said no I got it from the Farmgirls..He only 1/2 listens but he listens.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  2:43:33 PM  Show Profile
This is so true.. Nancy Jo.. I just love you... You are so kind and friendly too.. Thanks for being my MJ Friend.. I love all my farm sisters.... My husband just cant believe I can be friends with people I haven't met... The beauty of it is I tell him I know someday and sooner than later I will be given that opportunity to sit and chat with a lot of you.. Starting with the MJ Farm Fair BBB. I am packed and ready for the truck to haul me out of here ... Gail I'll be sleeping on the porch... (joking ) but I will be ready. Farm girls Rock!

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309
Klamath Falls "Charming Chicks Chapter" Mother Hen

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Grandmas are mom's with more icing.
Go to Top of Page

Miss2Missus
True Blue Farmgirl

407 Posts

Karen
Asheville NC
USA
407 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  2:52:58 PM  Show Profile
aww i think this is so sweet. and i have to admit i do it too. you all have great advice i can't help but share it.

Karen ^_^

http://apple-and-eve.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND AMAZING?? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page