Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Refusing to settle Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  10:54:29 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
For anything less than what I TRULY want. (This is piggy backing my other thread). I think that job was a HUGE wake up call in how far I have come since the last time I interviewed with a company (over 10 years ago) I had no confidence, just wanted A job that paid the bills and I had no direction as in where did I see myself. Now, I can walk into pretty much anywhere and be confident, self aware, conversationlist, spit fire and not worry about the thing we THINK people are thinking about us but rather I know who I am. I refuse to settle anymore. I am applying for jobs that may seem a little out of the league for me but why not??? Go for it!!! No more worker bee, time to be the Queen (Pleae pardon me MJ, you are still the Queen here.)

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  11:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Heather.... YEA!!!!! I have been doing the same and havent regretted a thing... may as well shoot for the moon.. what are they gunna do.. "take your birthday away".. ahhaha :) I cannot wait to hear where your wings take you!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  12:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Heather....Good for you! Glad you aren't settling on something that you will dread getting up in the morning to go to.....life is to short.....work environments are a huge part of ones life when you are there on a daily basis. I hope you find something that is challenging, as well as enjoyable! Reach for the Stars!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  12:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
Power to the Pink Shirt baby!!!!

Sam

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort~~Albright

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  12:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
POWER TO THE PINK SHIRT!!! HA!!! YEAH!!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2008 :  1:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Power to the Pink Shirt!!!! YUP!!!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Refusing to settle Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page