Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 35 weeks pregnant--perfect picture to describe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic 35 weeks pregnant--perfect picture to describe Next Topic  

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  1:15:13 PM  Show Profile
I came across this puffer fish picture today on-line... it is the perfect illustration of how I feel today--like baby is too big to be inside and she is all knees and elbows and feet poking me everywhere! I love this baby already, but goodness I am ready to hold her! four more weeks four more weeks. I can do this

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  1:26:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I think all of us mother's can sooooo relate! Though I never would have thought a PUFFER FISH could describe the agony of late pregnancy so well!!! (LOL!!) My own babies may be almost all grown up now, but I DO remember those days only too well!

Is this your first baby Lizabeth? Enjoy the moments, no matter how miserable they may be right now. You will look back on this time and only have the GOOD memories to reflect on. Let us know when the blessed event takes place! ~~~Hugs~~~ Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

debinmtns
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Debi
Hope Idaho
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  2:15:06 PM  Show Profile
I agrree with Tracy.

debinmtns #63
http://www.handcraftedncreated.blogspot.com
http://www.abunchofcountryswappingals.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MarySueK
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Susan
Richland WA
96 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  2:52:00 PM  Show Profile
Be sure to get someone to take some pictures of the tummy! I look back and really can't believe I was that pregnant. When you think you can't possibly get any bigger, you do!
Take care,
Sue in Richland, WA
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  7:47:18 PM  Show Profile
Cute picture! I totally felt like this at the end of pregnancy. These next few weeks will go so quickly for you, and so slow at the same time...strange how that can happen!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic 35 weeks pregnant--perfect picture to describe Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page