Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Junior, the ATM kitty Next Topic  

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  07:51:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
I call him Junior. He looks like my 23yr. old cat, Big Al.

My dh got paged by the New Albany police last Wednesday night. I was in the car, so I rode along. A woman had called to report a kitty in an ATM machine at her drive in bank. How he got there, who knows? But the poor baby is afraid of everything. He clings like a brooch to my chest. When you look in his cage, all you see are his big eyes looking out at you over his cardboard litter box. I'm trying hard not to want to take him home! Wish me luck! LOL

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  09:34:30 AM  Show Profile
Umm, Janice? That's an awfully irresistable kitty face! Sure you can't keep him?

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
No, Jo, I'm so very NOT SURE.....I've been visiting him every night except last night. I got home too late and was too tired. But I'm hoping to see him tonight.

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  7:06:51 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations on your new kitty. I only say this because I can just hear it in your post that you will be keeping him! Just look at that face and those eyes!!!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  06:25:33 AM  Show Profile
Haha. If it was me, Elizabeth, you'd definitely be predicting the future...I cannot resist kittens. I'd collect 'em if I didn't have people to keep me in check!

But Junior is ADORABLE, and looks like he wants a home with a farmgirl....

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  06:43:32 AM  Show Profile
Hee Hee, I worked at a court house and one of the defendants working comunity service found some abandoned kittys my husband said NO kitty's! When I called his work to see what he was doing they told me he was taking his kitty home and would be right back. That was five years ago and we still have the spoiled rotten thing I know you will enjoy your new kitty.

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  06:49:28 AM  Show Profile
He is absolutely adorable. I love cats beyond anything. I have two myself. If it were up to me, I would have an entire farm of animals and I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Enjoy your new kitten and best of luck with him.
Take care,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

It's never too late to be what you might have been.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  06:51:15 AM  Show Profile
I showed Jus your ATM Kitty, Janice and he said, "Ohhh!!! He's sooo pretty, he looks just like our Stooka!" and "Is she gonna keep him????"

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  08:22:46 AM  Show Profile
Good luck!!! Look at those cute little paws. What did you say you were going to name him once you got him home? ATM? oH thats right you haven't decided yet if you are keeping him yet. OH BOY THIS ISN'T EASY IS IT?
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
I call him Junior, Nancy Jo. I visited him yesterday and took a little box of 'Cat Milk'. He really lapped it up. He's still listed as a stray, so he can't be adopted yet. I sure am fond of the little tyke. :)

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Junior, the ATM kitty Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page