Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show! Spokane
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show! Spokane Next Topic  

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  04:37:01 AM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to invite you all to attend our first Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show, that we are hosting on Sat June 28th and Sun June 29 from 10am to 5pm, both days. We are holding the event to celebrate the grand opening of our new store, called Two Women. The store is located in a red and white barn on ten beautiful acres just south of Spokane, on the edge of the Palouse. The show is being held on the property surrounding the barn and will include antiques vendors and artists from the community. There will be delicious food and the Red Wing Fiddlers will play from Noon to 2pm, both days. Admission to the show is free. We are located just off hwy 195, on Stentz Road. Just follow signs along 195 to the event at: 17909 S Stentz Rd. We are still looking for a few more craft or antique vendors. Sixty five dollars covers both days, for a 10 x 10 space. If anyone is interested, please contact me (Fielding) at: 509-951-0523. You can also email me at: fachelf@hotmail.com. Hope to see you there, it will be a fun country show!

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  09:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
I do wish I lived closer!!! Would love to atttend!!!................Good Luck on the Bazzar and on your New Store!!! I will be looking forward to hearing how it all goes!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  10:59:30 AM  Show Profile
I am going to TRY and get there. It is already marked on my calender. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

peggylee3
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Fielding
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  01:33:01 AM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone!

We are so excited! The show is almost here and the weather is supposed to be great. We have been working nonstop on the property to get into shape for the show. Thank goodness it finally stopped raining! Thanks to everyone for your generous show of support, we hope that everyone involved in the show, and all those who attend will have a wonderful time out here in the country. Don't miss the RedWing Fiddlers, who will play from Noon to 2pm, both days. We hope to see you here on June 29th & 29th!

Fielding
Go to Top of Page
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  05:23:57 AM  Show Profile
Wow that sounds great. Sure wish I could come but its just a wee little to far. Please post us some pics of all the fun. Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Barn Bazaar - Folk Art & Antique Show! Spokane Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page