Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 I'm sick to my stomach...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic I'm sick to my stomach... Next Topic  

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  12:50:55 PM  Show Profile
When I took DH into work today, I got a sad surprise. As we were coming around the street to turn into the parking lot, there was a lady laying in the crosswalk. Apparently, she had been hit by a car. The ambulance weren't there yet, but there were scads of people around. I don't know who she was other than she works on shift with my husband. I talked to one of the guys who was on his way to call her husband and let him know what happened. He said that she was hurting pretty bad.
Even though, I don't know her name..please!please!please! keep her in your prayers!!!
Thanks so much!
Jess

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug. -- Mark Twain

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  1:23:46 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh!! That poor woman. I will surely keep her in my prayers.

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
www.madrekarin.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  1:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I hope she's okay!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  6:37:54 PM  Show Profile
How terrible! My prayers are with this woman and her family.

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2008 :  05:48:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls! I just wanted to give you an update on Melinda. They took her to the hospital yesterday. She has 7 stitched in her head. Other than that, she is just fine. Lots of bumps and bruises. They kept her in the hospital over night just to make sure she didn't have a concussion or anything of the sort. I'm sure she will be sore for quite a while, but other than that, PRAISE GOD, no serious damage! Thank you for your prayers!
Hugs
Jess

http://crshelpmeet-heartssong.blogspot.com/

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug. -- Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2008 :  05:54:39 AM  Show Profile
Thank goodness for that. I'm so glad that people actually stopped to help her...and that she's just fine!!!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2008 :  06:43:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Glad to hear she is recovering! I am glad that she wasn't in worse shape! Being hit by a car- oh my! I can't even imagine it!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic I'm sick to my stomach... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page